[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
For the other Nexus 4 users here, Box is offering free 50 gig accounts to LG device users. Create an account using the Box app from your phone to get the increased storage. If you have an existing account, you may be able to get the extra storage by logging in through your phone.

Sent from my Nexus 4

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
True, but I mean that would be a pretty boring movie a ship just sailing across the ocean while the people onboard talking about the peril of the last ship to bear the name titanic..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Not if the same billionaire arranged to move some icebergs into the ship's path.

Sent from my Nexus 4

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just woke up. It's getting worse.

Also, I wanted to try to prove my statement about jumping battery readings often being caused by the phone going into an unresponsive deep sleep. I was successful.

uc

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just woke up. It's getting worse.

Also, I wanted to try to prove my statement about jumping battery readings often being caused by the phone going into an unresponsive deep sleep. I was successful.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=no_antivirus&id=0B6dJsjhml2eYU1ZDSHVlSjc1Sm8

Any idea what happened? I used to see the same thing with my Galaxy Nexus. It was when I was flashing stuff all the time on the thing so I chalked it up to buggy kernels and/or ROMs.

Sent from my SGSIII

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Watching the dark knight rises. Can't wait to see if the ending I read about actually happens.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I found it an entertaining watch but from a "film" standpoint really disappointing. Too long of a movie with too many plotholes and things that doesn't make sense.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean? An alternate ending?

No, I tried to stay away from reading anything beyond what I saw in previews, but I ended up reading something on Facebook about the ending and the two main ways it can be taken, and I love the idea, so I'm excited to see exactly how its pulled off.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey now. Don't talk about my saints like that

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

No, I tried to stay away from reading anything beyond what I saw in previews, but I ended up reading something on Facebook about the ending and the two main ways it can be taken, and I love the idea, so I'm excited to see exactly how its pulled off.

oh aight i get it. i was in disbelief that there are people in this country that didnt see it in the theater. haha. jk. kinda.

it was good. a little long. not as good as the second one but pretty dope nonetheless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC