[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
The parents must be scumbags. Usually scumbag kids have scumbag parents. (No offense to scumbags, I could possibly be one :p)

Nah I ordered 8 GB and I haven't got a shipping yet. Bs. If its not shipping before Xmas I might just cancel and wait till march I guess. Google FD this up bad. I guess tho I should have ordered 16 GB but I don't really need the space .

Yah maybe the 50 bucks extra would have got the 16 gig sooner. Total suckage though. :/

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Yup I read in another article related to this that the 11 year old has been in trouble before , , throwing rocks at cars,and threatening old woman for money .

This kid has issues..I. would like to know why he is doing all this because it makes no sense at all..:confused:

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
The parents must be scumbags. Usually scumbag kids have scumbag parents. (No offense to scumbags, I could possibly be one :p)

Yah maybe the 50 bucks extra would have got the 16 gig sooner. Total suckage though. :/

Ya that's the only conclusion. I could come to but even then you think he would have some sense That what he's seeing done by his parents isn't right..

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ya that's the only conclusion. I could come to but even then you think he would have some sense of. That what he's seeing done by his parents isn't right..

The article says they released them to the parents....sad. The dad says "yo junior, wassa matta wit u? Get the cash next time, you know she had some" (sorry for the lame humor)

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
As much as I absolutely love this phone I'm tempted to put it up for either sale or trade for a tmobile note 2

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Final grades were posted for this semester, got A, B, C, and E (community college version of an F). Not an ideal set of grades but I'll take it for sure!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Final grades were posted for this semester, got A, B, C, and E (community college version of an F). Not an ideal set of grades but I'll take it for sure!

I remember when E meant excellent

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

I remember when E meant excellent

Why not use the F grade? Afraid of hurting the students' self-esteem?

Sent from my Nexus 4

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What college do you guys go 2? And what are u studying. I tried computer science.. was super hard. Did programming using VB (visual basic) nothin basic at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2