[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
im about to sell my mom's iphone 4 on ebay, and waiting on mako and a tmo trial run so i can possibly sell this gnex.

I am gonna do cl and here on ac's marketplace for now. But I really like the auction aspect of ebay. It kinda gets to a frenzy if you have 2 or 3 ppl interested as time runs out. Don't they charge like 10% sellers fee? The cl and marketplace crap, I'm expecting alot of lowballers like taylor said. Lotsa scammers on cl too.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm at a loss for words. Being the father of a kindergartner, the last place I should have to worry about my daughter being safe is school. I will be spending time at the range tomorrow. I will be carrying 24/7 from this day forward unless I'm at work, where I am not allowed.

Daddy loves you kiddo...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
I have a 12 year old and my fiance has a 9 and 5 year old. I could never imagine anything bad happening to them. I am still shocked.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
In all honesty, who the hell needs an assault rifle? This isn't Iraq. Gun control(and I use that term very loosely) is a joke in this country. Just yesterday, Michigan passed a law to allow guns to be carried in churches and daycares. Are you effing kidding me? Less guns, less violent crimes.

Less guns does not equal less violent crime. The criminals who use them will always find a way to get them. I applaud Michigan on passing that law, if Connecticut had the same law the situation could have been less severe than it is.

Look at the difference in crime rates from Chicago to anywhere else people are permitted to carry concealed. If the criminal has to wonder if the victim is carrying, they might not commit the crime.

So, I respectfully disagree. Everyone is welcome to have their opinion, and that is what makes this country great.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, this is pretty terrible news considering I have a 2nd grader, an almost kindergarten aged child and my 8 month old. While I dong have a gun, I'm right here with the lot of people that are of the mindset that you can't keep a gun away from someone that really wants to get their hands on one. They will find a way.

In other news, off of the first job, onto the second one. Hopefully I get to see cole2kb at work tonight :)

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
In all honesty, who the hell needs an assault rifle? This isn't Iraq. Gun control(and I use that term very loosely) is a joke in this country. Just yesterday, Michigan passed a law to allow guns to be carried in churches and daycares. Are you effing kidding me? Less guns, less violent crimes.

I respect your opinion but disagree about less guns equal less crime theory .
There no way there will be less crime if the only ones in this country with the guns are criminals(or the Sickos),one reason is because there will always be guns they arent going to go away just because you take them out of the law abiding peoples hands . Actually the criminals would love that because they arent going to give theirs up and follow the law , all of a sudden.
Also there is NO way anyone is taking my guns away

Last edited:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting offered 370-375(I paid more than this for it) and trade for other electronics not phones

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the information. I'm keeping my Nexus 4, but looking to sell my Galaxy Nexus. I paid nearly 400 for the N4 so I understand your frustration.

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited:

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Friday. Out of respect for my wife's wishes this is the 3rd time I've had alcoholic beverages in the house. Now that she's not here, however.....

Sent from my rotary phone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355522957378.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355522957378.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 22

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That wallet installer I posted about that was made to help install the wallet on the SIII worked flawlessly for me.It basically was a one click deal , it modified the build_prop so not having to manually change anything to get the wallet to install and function.

A side note I paid $321.71 for my Nexus,at least I know if I did opt to sell it I could maybe break even on it.I dont have any plans to sell it tho. :)

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ahh 4 more hours. Home sweet home and my fresh DNA. The feel of this galaxy nexus is kid like compared to the DNA.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I never really used Google Calender anyhoo, for that matter any calender on any device. lol.
A paper calender I do use once in a while :)

Ahh 4 more hours. Home sweet home and my fresh DNA. The feel of this galaxy nexus is kid like compared to the DNA.

4 more hours still sounds like a long time tho ,lol

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I never really used Google Calender anyhoo, for that matter any calender on any device. lol.

Luckily calendar itself isn't going away. I use it everyday.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Lol me neither but figured I figured I would put the link up anyway:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Lol dont remind me :(

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Just walked into a Verizon store and they are having a wireless charging pad ordered for me. got it for 40$ they asked what phone I had held up the Nexus and they were shocked by its beauty lol:D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
This is what I carry to protect myself and loved ones

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355527177597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355527177597.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 25

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance