[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
No, I'm finally getting good battery/screen time with my "Hunchback of Notre Dame" Seidio...don't want to watch it drain away for a game.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
So have any of you looked into getting an invite for ingress?

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

It seems near impossible to get into it because so many ppl are trying so i never tried and I really don't know anything about except what the guys have said on the podcast

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It seems near impossible to get into it because so many ppl are trying so i never tried and I really don't know anything about except what the guys have said on the podcast

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Im wondering when it might be out of beta.... I really want to play haha :p

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
So have any of you looked into getting an invite for ingress?

Yea I did. I gave up mainly because they were choosing others artwork over mine when imho they were sub par in comparison. Pissed me off so I stopped wasting my time.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
CleanROM is running well on my SGSIII. Restoring apps using the TiBu update zip file didn't work for most apps. After flashing the zip, I had all my apps back, but a lot of them would force close when I tried using them. Restoring the apps and data the usual way in TiBu worked fine though.

Sent from my SGSIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
CleanROM is running well on my SGSIII. Restoring apps using the TiBu update zip file didn't work for most apps. After flashing the zip, I had all my apps back, but a lot of them would force close when I tried using them. Restoring the apps and data the usual way in TiBu worked fine though.

Sent from my SGSIII

Rom toolbox works great for me. It's it compatible for you?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my SGSIII

I never have tried to make a TiBu zip file.Actually I rarely use TB anymore at all.I use to use it all the time couple years ago.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Rom toolbox works great for me. It's it compatible for you?

I bought TiBu back when I first rooted my TBolt so I've continued to use it. The restore worked fine when I started the process within the app, rather than restoring apps by flashing a zip in recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 4

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I bought TiBu back when I first rooted my TBolt so I've continued to use it. The restore worked fine when I started the process within the app, rather than restoring apps by flashing a zip in recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 4

I bought it too back in my inspire days. Found that rom toolbox takes the place of an ad blocker, cpu changer, root explorer, backup and a lot more in one app. Huge fan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908