[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So I need some more RAM advice guys. I've selected no background processes and turned on don't keep activities AND set my minfree values to 100mb and this is all I can coax out of it.... any suggestions guys?
sy7a9egy.jpg

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm ready for the zombies bring em on !
Oh noes not Captain America
Police in California said they arrested a man accused of robbing multiple stores while wearing a Captain America mask.

sent from my SIII

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
512mb. I know its not a lot but there should be nothing taking up over 3/4 when there's nothing running in the background....

Don't focus so much on the amount of available RAM. The important thing is to see how the changes impact how your device runs. Android prefers to use RAM to enhance system performance rather than let RAM sit unutilized.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Don't focus so much on the amount of available RAM. The important thing is to see how the changes impact how your device runs. Android prefers to use RAM to enhance system performance rather than let RAM sit unutilized.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yeah. Thanks. Its doing better at that level than anything else. So far so good. I just can't let it get full. Then it refuses to run...

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Colts lost. Figured they would but it was a decent game. Nice to see the lions losing again lol and the Steelers game is getting good.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos