[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Watching x factor with the girl :/ come save me

sent from my droid DNA

I'll take the x factor off your hands, but only if I get the girl too. :D

Anyways, I can't get ADB over network to work over the tethered network... and if I plug the phone into my computer, the USB charge rate can't keep up with the display and hotspot both on.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
The only reason I don't want the world to end tomorrow is so I can live to see another #VinDieselSunday

Sent from my SGSIII

That's the only reason you can think of?:p:D, i don't wanna die so i can get a girlfriend and live ya know some sort of a meaningful life:D:thumbup: also funny side story, showed my buddy how to flash a ROM in the middle of math class, and right as it flashing the gapps the teacher walks up, and say's what are you doing? My only response is errrm..updating my tablet.. (My buddy starts laughing) she then proceeds to criticize me about priorities,(my buddy is laughing even harder meanwhile my nexus is at the setup screen)she then told me to put it away, and get my math done before i finish updating it so i do,and wouldn't ya know it you can't even sign in to your Google account in setup because of the school's incredibly controlled WiFi so i had to then setup foxfi on my phone just get my tablet past the setup screen lol:rolleyes::)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
That's the only reason you can think of?:p:D, i don't wanna die so i can get a girlfriend and live ya know some sort of a meaningful life:D:thumbup:

Getting into a relationship because you think you need it to live a meaningful life is just going to sign you up for years of internal suffering and anguish. Do it when it feels right. Don't force it. Might as well get this out of the way too: TWSS / TWHS.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'll take the x factor off your hands, but only if I get the girl too. :D

Anyways, I can't get ADB over network to work over the tethered network... and if I plug the phone into my computer, the USB charge rate can't keep up with the display and hotspot both on.

Ha +1 also i am just not quite tec savvy enough(yet) to help with that with time i shall learn many new things i guess right:)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Meh... MMS still isn't working... and I'm back on aokp where it was just working... im thinking APN settings.... can't edit them though.... and i miss all of the cool options in paranoid Android..... :(

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Meh... MMS still isn't working... and I'm back on aokp where it was just working... im thinking APN settings.... can't edit them though.... and i miss all of the cool options in paranoid Android..... :(

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

Clean flash with stock rom, yo!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae