[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I drank enough last night that when I woke up this morning (read: afternoon), I legitimately thought the world had ended for about ten minutes.

Needless to say I'm going back to that house again tonight. :D

Can I go with you? I'm gonna make myself a festivus drink. Nog and crown royal. Yes...I said festivus :p

NIN. Bowling...did you go balls deep?

Sent from my DNA

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Monday Night Football on a Saturday. The apocalypse is at hand.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Well, there's only one thing to do. Play fetch.
mysegy8e.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I've been with android for a while now. The past few months have been peppered with different devices.
S3...iPhone4s...iPhone5...razrM...razr maxx...maxx hd...nexus...S3 again. Now the DNA.

I actually wanted a note2,but couldn't afford it so I settled for the DNA. I'm still looking for a note2 but it will just take a while. The DNA is a nice device. But like I said I settled for it. So I'm back on the trading fence again. Yeah...again. oh and I've been too lazy to root it. I don't wanna deal with restoring it when and if someone wants it.

Sent from my DNA

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Sooooo... my data keeps switching between 3g and 1x.... and now its not really sending messages 100% of the time and this is at home where i usually get all 4bars and even when i have 4 bars, it still says I'm on 1x... and now it's not wanting to send text messages even with 4 bars. And now it doesn't want to make calls .... it'll try to dial and then say call lost even with 4 BARS! >: ( can anyone help me out?!? I've even tried switching ROMs and kernels... nothing is working :(

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude