[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Uggh my leg hurts, dropped a 100 pound dumbbell on my leg at the end of last school year, and now their is a spot of muscle damage circular, that just wont heal and yes i have had it looked at and it was diagnosed as muscle damage, i know it's not cancer because it isn't growing so i know it's fine but man it hurts :/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Pounding some Taco Bell and a couple Heinikens before bed. Early morning and long day tomorrow. I hate these family affairs. I wish I could spend the holidays with the people that I really consider my family, but the guilt trips just aren't worth skipping anything. All you kids that come through Chatter, if you haven't learned any big life lessons yet, here's a really important one for you: family doesn't always mean blood related; it's all about the ones who love you for you and treat you how you feel you deserve to be treated. It truly is the most important thing you'll ever have in your life. Cherish that ish like no other.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lots of progress today:)?

Built the full Cards UX system, and it looks very promising. Also finished the basic structure of the application and its components, for both the free and paid versions. I'll be able to pick up work on it in a couple hours once the battery is mostly charged.

Gonna work on branding and logo work for a while. Ideas are welcome.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I get along with the family okay. I am lucky to have cool in laws, but would not it be cool if all the chomies could meet up at a trendy bar that served lobster? May be strange at first; however, add a few beers and good food, android devices galore? That would be some epic times.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I get along with the family okay. I am lucky to have cool in laws, but would not it be cool if all the chomies could meet up at a trendy bar that served lobster? May be strange at first; however, add a few beers and good food, android devices galore? That would be some epic times.

Fair warning: I would most likely hit on a majority of you.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Me and my family get along alright...

We have disagreements... Like who gets the rope first.
nyqe4egy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Haha yeah it would although it would have to be hard to organize also, my 15 dollar case has left marks on my n7's trim:mad: like little black splotches where it removed the paint and where the case closes it left a dent wtf:mad::what:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Here's the deal: Chatter (a.k.a. Johnly) provides the music for me, and I'll put something together in the next half-hour or so specifically for Chatter.

Yes? No? :)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Here's the deal: Chatter (a.k.a. Johnly) provides the music for me, and I'll put something together in the next half-hour or so specifically for Chatter.

Yes? No? :)

I think I can manage to gift chatter a tune! Looking forward to what Lumenii has in store....awesomeness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz