[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
F**k this ish. You people are all the same. I'm out. Those of you who stayed nice, thank you. Those of you who didn't, i thought you were good people, but obviously not. And i have done nothing to break any rules so no one can ban me. And i could care less if you did. This was the only thread keeping me on AC besides checking up on Optimus V progress. Peace.

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
F**k this ish. You people are all the same. I'm out. Those of you who stayed nice, thank you. Those of you who didn't, i thought you were good people, but obviously not. And i have done nothing to break any rules so no one can ban me. And i could care less if you did. This was the only thread keeping me on AC besides checking up on Optimus V progress. Peace.

It's not like we hate you for it, you just posted a bit much. It happens. Johnly and I post nightly with content of little-to-no value hahaha. :D Plus I think chatter is a bit stressed by the holidays. I know I could use a few (hundred) more drinks.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say you're welcome to stick around. :)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
nin, your access has been set up and should go live within the next ten minutes. Like I said, I hope to have the first resources available tomorrow.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It's not like we hate you for it, you just posted a bit much. It happens. Johnly and I post nightly with content of little-to-no value hahaha. :D Plus I think chatter is a bit stressed by the holidays. I know I could use a few (hundred) more drinks.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say you're welcome to stick around. :)
whatever. cant drink anyways. still probably not going to post anywhere near as much. and tapatalk isnt the one with messed up timestamps. its AC itself. all of the posts are out of whack on the website as well.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

whatever. cant drink anyways. still probably not going to post anywhere near as much. and tapatalk isnt the one with messed up timestamps. its AC itself. all of the posts are out of whack on the website as well.

Yeah I know, I only use the full site. It's the timestamps that got out of sync.

- - - Updated - - -

At least the problem will fix itself at 2:57...

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Whatever. No where near as bad as the last one. I'm out. Peace.

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

You did the countdown thing last time too, homie.

What up, Chi-town?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356385644095.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356385644095.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 23

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Fixed FTP over LTE. So about that thing I put together for Chatter...

http://www.echelonandroid.com/beta/

I hope to have the first resources up and accessible starting tomorrow, but I can't guarantee it. Access will be controlled, and so I'll be giving out HTTPAuth credentials for each individual. I'm going to start with only a few, so don't be upset if you don't get one right away. ;) Shoot me a PM with first and last name, as well as the desired password (please, not one you use anywhere..). Usernames will be formatted jsmith for John Smith.

APKs, early-access content, web service/product/venture previews, and more will all be accessible through http://www.echelonandroid.com/beta/.

Feels good to get this online. :D

I'm confused.. maybe out of the loop.. what'd you get us? Is it bacony?

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I hope you all have an awesome Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Me and Edy will be headed from Chicago down to Charlotte, and then back. ETA to the house, 1200 on Wednesday. It's been a long month, thanks for keeping me amused and somewhat alarmed.

Peace on Chatter, goodwill to men!

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356391010946.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356391010946.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 25

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i'm really tired after last night, lol:), hope everyone's holiday get together was enjoyable and not stressful,mine was ok food was not so great:( a Google play gift card i would be happy with that:)

Last edited:

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
An Early Merry Christmas to all my fellow Android addicted, Crack Flashing, Gadget Obsessed comrades out there!!
May Santa bring you cool new gadgets and OS updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci