[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
10:48pm. I'm out ya'll. Was thinking about handing things over to the night crew, but I'll leave that up to someone else. Catch ya'll in the morning.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
10:48pm. I'm out ya'll. Was thinking about handing things over to the night crew, but I'll leave that up to someone else. Catch ya'll in the morning.

Some times the night crew is quiet.....just click replay on a 2 hour trance video to get ya through. Posting all night is not a requirement ha ha.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Some times the night crew is quiet.....just click replay on a 2 hour trance video to get ya through. Posting all night is not a requirement ha ha.

"I will work harder!" -Boxer the horse.

Anyone else read Animal Farm? Classic.

I'll be up all night. Night crew, tickle my fancy. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Finally, my 46-50+ hour work week is over. Came home, rearranged my room, put together a TV shelf and hooked up my Blu-ray player. Lazy Sunday ahead, then Monday it's TV shopping with the best friend. Next 4 days off minus 2 hours of work tomorrow. Feels good.

Nomming on a non-photo worthy turkey sandwich and a Platinum.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Finally, my 46-50+ hour work week is over. Came home, rearranged my room, put together a TV shelf and hooked up my Blu-ray player. Lazy Sunday ahead, then Monday it's TV shopping with the best friend. Next 4 days off minus 2 hours of work tomorrow. Feels good.

Nomming on a non-photo worthy turkey sandwich and a Platinum.
oh hell ya buddy.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did. The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

dVcBm.jpg

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did. The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

http://i.imgur.com/dVcBm.jpg

Yes. Yes. YES. Watched this a week or two ago, great throwback.

Anyways, turns out I might run into a girl here in this small town near Mt. Adams that I knew last year. We didn't end the friendship on the best of terms and its what made last spring so hard on me, so I have mixed feelings about it.

But I knew it might happen... 2-3 weeks in her town of a couple hundred people? Yeahh.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I love this series. I love movies that leave tons of questions, tons of backstory to be learned, it's all very interesting. I'm hoping that Prometheus' sequel will give me some of that backstory goodness instead of being an actual "sequel"...I'm told, however, that I need to watch the Alien anthology to understand Prometheus, and I haven't seen any of those. Probably picking up the Blu-ray pack on Monday, along with The Shining, and The Exorcist. Any Blu-ray suggestions, Chatter? Anything I just -need- to see in 1080p? I'll probably pick up American Beauty as well.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I love this series. I love movies that leave tons of questions, tons of backstory to be learned, it's all very interesting. I'm hoping that Prometheus' sequel will give me some of that backstory goodness instead of being an actual "sequel"...I'm told, however, that I need to watch the Alien anthology to understand Prometheus, and I haven't seen any of those. Probably picking up the Blu-ray pack on Monday, along with The Shining, and The Exorcist. Any Blu-ray suggestions, Chatter? Anything I just -need- to see in 1080p? I'll probably pick up American Beauty as well.

I've been meaning to start putting together a ripped personal 1080p movie library. Maybe I'll get around to it soon. The matrix would be at the top of that list.