[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
You have the power to do so now:) i say we move it to the nexus 4 rooting ROMs and hacks section, i think is the best move since zero
, is most likely going to keep his nexus 4 thoughts agree disagree., oh and BTW this thread can't die I'm addicted:p(no really:;)) back when this thread was still at 9,10k every time you refreshed it seemed like their was at least two or three new posts..

Nexus 4 rooting ROMs and hacks Yes[ ] no[ ]
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I could but I won't unless the Chatter council agrees. You don't want me breaking out the stick here. ;)

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Then we need to AX it and begin anew.....

I say we should move it and here is why, just a thought..if we move it, then the post count and all of the history( sounds weird lol) isn't lost seriously too much time has been spent to make chatter what it is, for it to be forgotten/abandoned, that's my take but, all i know is we need to do something..

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I say we should move it and here is why, just a thought..if we move it, then the post count and all of the history( sounds weird lol) isn't lost seriously too much time has been spent to make chatter what it is, for it to be forgotten/abandoned, that's my take but, all i know is we need to do something..

Let us do this
http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus-rooting-roms-hacks/239884-move-chatter.html
30 days

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I like hanging with you all, so as long as you let me know where to find ya'll I'll tag along.

I feel kinda "black sheep" here, being Canadian and rockin a GSM Gnex, rather then being 'Merican and stuck with a Verizon Gnex :p

That's OK though, you've made me feel welcome and part of the gang. Move it, or leave it here... makes no difference to me :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I like hanging with you all, so as long as you let me know where to find ya'll I'll tag along.

I feel kinda "black sheep" here, being Canadian and rockin a GSM Gnex, rather then being 'Merican and stuck with a Verizon Gnex :p

That's OK though, you've made me feel welcome and part of the gang. Move it, or leave it here... makes no difference to me :)

You share our love for food and drink pics. That's what really matters.

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Feel like part of the gang, no you are part of the gang seriously, chatter is the greatest thread on the whole of ac and of the most welcoming i don't even have a gnex and they still let me in..:):p lol..:rolleyes:

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed a new rom. The 320dpi. I love this thing. Has the power save option on here. I got me some toggles on my notification bar now.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356926589432.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356926589432.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 15
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356926610038.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356926610038.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 15

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members