[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
solly drunk
[video]http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus-rooting-roms-hacks/160420-chatter-where-everybody-knows-your-name-1067.html#post2486342[/video]

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
If the networking gods grace you with wilderness reception, don't push your luck. They will smite you.

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I am officially without any delicious Jellybeans until Nevtober Never-th, Two-thousand and Never because Alltel never pushes updates. It requires a new kernel that I can't flash on my model RAZR with the bootloader being locked. Plus, just had a major brick scare, lol.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I am officially without any delicious Jellybeans until Nevtober Never-th, Two-thousand and Never because Alltel never pushes updates. It requires a new kernel that I can't flash on my model RAZR with the bootloader being locked. Plus, just had a major brick scare, lol.

Sorry to hear that man..... Maybe someone will figure out how to unlock the boot loader? Who knows. Maybe it could be you :)

Codename: One V.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I found Chatter while trying to learn all I could about my GNex, and I stayed (or occasionally checked in), because of all the knowledgeable, interesting people here. I watched as new phones lured some away, and as characters came, or went, or returned. I watched it change from a Crack flashers retreat, a Lair, a Batcave, and become the Chatter it is now. A place for people to take a break from their duties that make AC the best forum, and unwind in a collegial atmosphere.

There is still talk of flashing, of kernels, the nuts and bolts of Androidery. But you guys have morphed this into something more, a special place filled with food, drink, and the simple pleasures that are discussed by the like minded. And cat videos.

I'm not a plank holder, and I frankly will continue to enjoy it, no matter where it goes, or what it becomes. That's up to you charter members. But you've created a place that is friendly and quite special, and all I'll say is that this sort of thing doesn't just happen, and you may want to think thru what you want it to be, or become.

Either way, thanks to all of you, for teaching me a lot, and for letting me hang around. It's appreciated.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth, I found Chatter while trying to learn all I could about my GNex, and I stayed (or occasionally checked in), because of all the knowledgeable, interesting people here. I watched as new phones lured some away, and as characters came, or went, or returned. I watched it change from a Crack flashers retreat, a Lair, a Batcave, and become the Chatter it is now. A place for people to take a break from their duties that make AC the best forum, and unwind in a collegial atmosphere.

There is still talk of flashing, of kernels, the nuts and bolts of Androidery. But you guys have morphed this into something more, a special place filled with food, drink, and the simple pleasures that are discussed by the like minded. And cat videos.

I'm not a plank holder, and I frankly will continue to enjoy it, no matter where it goes, or what it becomes. That's up to you charter members. But you've created a place that is friendly and quite special, and all I'll say is that this sort of thing doesn't just happen, and you may want to think thru what you want it to be, or become.

Either way, thanks to all of you, for teaching me a lot, and for letting me hang around. It's appreciated.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Well said bigdaddytee ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums