[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
So I had my RAZR Maxx replaced for the 3rd time, and asked for a GN in it's place. Verizon mailed the certified beauty to my house via USPS, which took 3 days. I went home for lunch, eagerly waiting it's arrival. I opened the box, pulled out the phone, but no battery or battery door. :'(

I called customer support wondering what happened. They were willing to send me what I need, but that will take another 3 days. I said no, and called a local store. Local store has an extended battery with door in stock they are willing to give me as a warranty replacement. I'm still very excited for this phone, but now I have to sit at work, staring at it, wishing it would just turn on magically.

3 more hours. :-\

The gnex is still a viable and relevant phone even one year old. One area you will be disappointed in will be battery life compared to the maxx.

Sent from my mako :)p)

gmonkey88

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
The gnex is still a viable and relevant phone even one year old. One area you will be disappointed in will be battery life compared to the maxx.

Thanks for the warning. I've done some homework and found that to be many of the complaints. I'm not what others consider "power user". At the end of a 16 hour day, my Maxx still has 60%-80% battery life left. I should be able to get through 12 hours just fine with the GN.

I'm just excited for that bigger screen and the development community.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey zero, too bad about your ny fball teams this year. They really sucked, especially the jets. Some team out west will probably take it. Broncos or maybe Seahawks.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
NGE says what up, Chatter.

Will be posting photos of all the gear I scored today.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356986965575.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356986965575.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 13

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey zero, too bad about your ny fball teams this year. They really sucked, especially the jets. Some team out west will probably take it. Broncos or maybe Seahawks.

Yeah the giants really fd up. but, having won 2 superbowls in the last five years, i can't say i'm suicidal or anything.

the jets were just a circus. same with the bills. fortunately, I only mildy root for them.

Now at least there is some interesting playoffs football with many teams i hate, and NY KNICKS NBA FINALS THIS YEAR. hahaha.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
uravuseh.jpg

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

I got the 3800, it isn't a Maxx, but it doubled my onscreen time from 2.5 to 5 hrs. Enjoy the GNex goodness, gmonkey!

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
This TV is not jaw droppingly amazing, but it's beautiful for the price I paid. Blu-rays are smokin' and I'm so pumped to finally have went HD. MoH looks fantastic as well.

m8av3.jpg
mRn90.jpg

Grabbed Borderlands 2 and the Doom 1/2/3 pack for 360. Blu-rays are Grindhouse, Prometheus, Fight Club, Contact, Where The Wild Things Are, The Shining, and Terminator 2.

k6G01.jpg

Also this badass shirt from Hot Topic. Clearance bin gold right here!!

5PKfK.jpg

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This TV is not jaw droppingly amazing, but it's beautiful for the price I paid. Blu-rays are smokin' and I'm so pumped to finally have went HD. MoH looks fantastic as well.

http://i.imgur.com/m8av3.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com/mRn90.jpg?1

Grabbed Borderlands 2 and the Doom 1/2/3 pack for 360. Blu-rays are Grindhouse, Prometheus, Fight Club, Contact, Where The Wild Things Are, The Shining, and Terminator 2.

http://i.imgur.com/k6G01.jpg?1

Also this badass shirt from Hot Topic. Clearance bin gold right here!!

http://i.imgur.com/5PKfK.jpg?1

Nice haul. I just got my mom a 42 LED Sony bravia not htat long ago.

annddd guess who softbricked his nexus 4. Cool build, roman.
Maybe i'll flash cyanogen for old times sake.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon