[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
sorry he might die. idont remember

@nin - i might sell my nexus 7. i literally NEVER use it. i'm not sure what to do. someone else will get so much more use out of it

Tell you what..maybe what you should do is just put it up for sale..but because it's used your going to lose money obviously, so if you can afford to lose the money then i guess cut your loses?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Tell you what..maybe what you should do is just put it up for sale..but because it's used your going to lose money obviously, so if you can afford to lose the money then i guess cut your loses?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Wish I had the extra money ATM I would grab it from ya...

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Waterworld is extremely underrated.

The Greatest Movie Quote Of All Time - YouTube

Sent from my Nexus 4
1. no its not. if anything, its overrated. and that's saying something, bc its likely that hte reviews are AWFUL. hahaha.
Someone selling a Nexus 7? $150 shipped. Maybe. Thinking it over. Just throwing it out there.

2. cole - i have one, mint, 8 gb - pm me if you're interested. i seriously have been looking for a way to use this thing, and i really just cannot find one. i like it, but it's not worth it to me to keep it just to keep my coffee table warm. get at me

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
1. no its not. if anything, its overrated. and that's saying something, bc its likely that hte reviews are AWFUL. hahaha.

2. cole - i have one, mint, 8 gb - pm me if you're interested. i seriously have been looking for a way to use this thing, and i really just cannot find one. i like it, but it's not worth it to me to keep it just to keep my coffee table warm. get at me

Watch and understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSLZP0e-M4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Nexus 4

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Well my friends, my head cold is probably gonna prevent me from seeing in the new year. Oh well, the new year will come no matter if I'm awake when it happens or not!

Cheers! Happy Celebrating (and sleeping afterword) wherever you are. See ya'll tomorrow

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my Nexus 4

no that was truly terrible.
1. if i lived in waterworld, i would put mines in the water around my city and those pirates would be beat so fast.
2. i would build my city out of way more resistent materials.
3. i would be a militaristic boss, and nobody would evne think about coming that close to my sea-city.

booya

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
no that was truly terrible.
1. if i lived in waterworld, i would put mines in the water around my city and those pirates would be beat so fast.
2. i would build my city out of way more resistent materials.
3. i would be a militaristic boss, and nobody would evne think about coming that close to my sea-city.

booya

You're clearly not drinking enough.

Sent from my Nexus 4

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Sent from my Nexus 4

44 oz of diet dew with a 200ml bottle of cherry vodka mixed in.

What up adult code red
!?

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

nah playa straight up whiskey. grown up shiz :)

- - - Updated - - -

MUCH BETTER VIDEO. syke!

whys dude eating apples like theres no apples left in water world? wtf. worst. movie. ever.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
nah playa straight up whiskey. grown up shiz :)

- - - Updated - - -

MUCH BETTER VIDEO. syke!

whys dude eating apples like theres no apples left in water world? wtf. worst. movie. ever.

Perpetually quoting a Waterworld video makes a bold statement. Dennis Hopper looks badass with an eye patch.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton