[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
A late Happy New Year greeting ChatterHeads :)
Kinda hectic last nite .I haven't caught up reading all the post yet the .ha
I'm crashing back out for a few hours , it's a rainy day ....again here.

sent from my Nexus

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
About the only thing I remeber about waterworld was it rained alot ..... I think :p
Yup I got shot term memory loss , so sue me haha. :D

I see the 27k spot it still open ? Left it for me to snag huh , lol

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
#26885... Me thinks 27k is gonna happen today. IF everyone's not too hung over. Me?

*sneezes*

I'll be curled up next to the box of tissues with a garbage can close by. Dang cold....

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Outside Attack Cat
3e4anuma.jpg

sent from my Nexus

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone got some tips that will help me sleep with a drippy yet mostly plugged nose?

EDIT question for the N7 users... got any threads/pages/sites I should visit to read up on my new toy (waiting for tomorrow to get shipping confirmation/information). I already skimmed over the Nexus 7 owners manual available on the Play store. Other then a few tricks (gestures) it was all pretty much old hat from my Gnex....

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Go buy some of this. Works wonders.

Don't think we got that exact brand here in Canada, but the packaging is almost identical to some stuff we have here. Have to wait until tomorrow (small town, pretty much shuts down except for gas stations and the single 7-11 on holidays and Sundays) but I'll try anything!

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone got some tips that will help me sleep with a drippy yet mostly plugged nose?

EDIT question for the N7 users... got any threads/pages/sites I should visit to read up on my new toy (waiting for tomorrow to get shipping confirmation/information). I already skimmed over the Nexus 7 owners manual available on the Play store. Other then a few tricks (gestures) it was all pretty much old hat from my Gnex....

Read the threads on unlocking and rooting. Download the factory image in case you need to restore to stock. You know the drill. :)

Sent from my SGSIII