[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Much needed rum and coke. The rum is Bacardis new oak barrel stuff. Pretty smooth stuff. Cheers gents. :beer::beer:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357170845720.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357170845720.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 29

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Almost. I still prefer carls Jr just because I grew up with them as opposed to Hardee's, and carls still has some good stuff Hardee's doesn't.

Also, has anyone gotten a chance to try this out?
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.sonicjump.sonicjump&token=5HQugfec
It looks similar to mega jump, but sonic themed. I'm a sucker for sonic, but I dunno if I wanna blow my last $2 on this.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Almost. I still prefer carls Jr just because I grew up with them as opposed to Hardee's, and carls still has some good stuff Hardee's doesn't.

Also, has anyone gotten a chance to try this out?
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.sonicjump.sonicjump&token=OaVzGbyU
It looks similar to mega jump, but sonic themed. I'm a sucker for sonic, but I dunno if I wanna blow my last $2 on this.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra70O9nps6E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SGSIII

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Think more literally "cards on the homescreen" as far as looks and feel. Edit: although I do like that idea. Shortcuts/icons that open up "cards" as custom-themed dialog interfaces.

Update on Amicitia: I've added a correctly-signed build of Amicitia to the dashboard. File is amicitia-beta2.apk, if you get an error locating the file when clicking the download link, you need to clear your cache. The build works very well on stock devices (4.2+), but is having serious problems with Blur on the RAZR MAXX.

I hope to get in on the fun soon. Right now, however, I'm swamped with random things...and school starts tomorrow...ugh.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
OK so we're all pretty "geeky" on one level or another, so I'm looking for some advice.

My Gnex has developed "issues" with the USB plug. Sometimes when I unplug it, the phone still shows (and thinks) its charging. Battery icon indicates charging, daydream activates, etc. When this happens I also USUALLY have issues with my PC recognizing it as a device. The PC will charge it, but I may or may not be able to access it.

It's not consistant. Sometimes I can unplug it and it's fine. Sometimes if I plug it back in and unplug it, it will resume normal "unplugged" life. Sometimes even after plug/unplug it still thinks its charging.

It's NOT the USB cable. I tried 2 different USB cables, and also used my PC as well as the charging block. It appears to be the USB plug itself.

No warranty (killed that when I rooted it) and no insurance (although maybe in hindsight I should have)

My options?
Carry on and hope it doesn't crap out completely.
Buy a new phone, buy a replacement part off ebay and see if I can fix it myself (if I wreck it, I've still got a functional phone)
Take phone to repair place and have a "pro" do it -- means wiping, restoring to stock, and being without my phone for who knows how long. Hours to days? depends on the place.

Pros and Cons, thoughts, opinions, etc welcome
(and I cancelled the Nexus 7 order. Don't have the money to buy a tablet and a new phone. The tab is just a toy, not a "need")

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Wipe, return to stock, unroot, and warranty replace.

Worth a shot. I just have to find a SAMSUNG factory image (Yaakux I think it was). Mine's a carrier Samsung Nexus not a true Google Galaxy Nexus. I just flashed it to Yakju to get 4.0.4 when my carrier was stuck on 4.0.2.... (it's what started my nasty flashing addiction)....
I'll look around the interwebz and maybe see if I can do the exchange on the weekend....

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't know wtf my gators are going, but they better get their heads out of their asses!

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
jeez... All I want is a factory image for a YAKJUUX variant Galaxy Nexus. This shouldn't be THAT difficult, should it? (Yakjuux is the Canadian variant -- updates via Sammy instead of Google).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome