[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
While about 10 minutes on the new aokp release i can say that dizzy thermals December 26 build is more stable than this official build restoring now..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I used to till JB broke it lol

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

I'm running 4.1.2 and it works great.
I do now. When I was stock unrooted, it said I needed a hs plan. I'm now rooted and it works great

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

I agree. I love the fact I can hide the fact I'm tethering from ATT with the proxy. Take that Death Star!!!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
While about 10 minutes on the new aokp release i can say that dizzy thermals December 26 build is more stable than this official build restoring now..

Elaborate please? Been running many of Roman's unofficial builds and have found them to be plenty stable. Sometimes a new/experimental feature doesn't work 100% but the overall build always functions just fine for use as a daily. Curious what was wrong with the official build..?

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Elaborate please? Been running many of Roman's unofficial builds and have found them to be plenty stable. Sometimes a new/experimental feature doesn't work 100% but the overall build always functions just fine for use as a daily. Curious what was wrong with the official build..?

While if you drop down the notification bar while you have the app drawer open, the navigation bar becomes transparent..the volume rockers when pressed would cause GTA to crash..and i didn't test any further..(i can if you want me too..)but at that point i decided that i would wait until a more stable official aokp release..hope that helped:)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
While if you drop down the notification bar while you have the app drawer open, the navigation bar becomes transparent..the volume rockers when pressed would cause GTA to crash..and i didn't test any further..(i can if you want me too..)but at that point i decided that i would wait until a more stable official aokp release..hope that helped:)

Gotcha.. nah no biggy. I'm keeping up with the xda thread and like to know of any issues before I decide to flash. :)

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
haha, sounds like my lunch. I get an hour - plenty of time to do a full setup. DL'd the files last night, did my backup, and I'm off to start flashing.........NOW.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys good morning, just got back from Honolulu. That place is a madhouse. Too much traffic and people.
Oh and verizon called me for their last bill. I ported on Dec 5. I had paid to Nov 29. They charged me full price for a full month for about 6 days of service. They do not pro rate. Sucks. :(

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Wife is doing her mom's hair and in watching Roseanne on WE. Oh and I'm having a Bacardi and Pepsi.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan