[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Bought my BFF a bumper and full body protector for his new N4. Finishing up Bad Teacher, and unless I get a second wind, probably heading to bed after.

NIN -- You can have the softkeys up while playing a full-screen game? This makes me so happy. Tomorrow is Nexus 7 day for me. Super pumped.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Picture should help. Got my TV and this table (which I will probably ditch as well) but the only place I have to sit is on this horrible chair.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357273314013.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357273314013.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 24

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Bought my BFF a bumper and full body protector for his new N4. Finishing up Bad Teacher, and unless I get a second wind, probably heading to bed after.

NIN -- You can have the softkeys up while playing a full-screen game? This makes me so happy. Tomorrow is Nexus 7 day for me. Super pumped.

Did zero , take it back to stock before he shipped it or, will it be rooted and ready to go?:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Picture should help. Got my TV and this table (which I will probably ditch as well) but the only place I have to sit is on this horrible chair.

Helps a lot. How about a lazy boy? Or are you looking for something as a bed as well?

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Yea you need more furniture. I'll trade a chair for the Nexus :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Girls having this sleep over.. Can't wait until they fall asleep.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It's seemed to be a normal work week when really wasn't. That's how slow the week went after work kicked back in.
At least it's really Friday just a couple more hours til weekend begins again.
Happy Friday :) ChatterHeads

sent from my Nexus

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter!

Yesterday was shyte. Besides that nonsense with my research paper, the roommate informed me he's moving out at the end of the month. I only asked him a million times before I started this program if he was sure he'd be staying for a couple more years, since I have no time to worry about finding a new roommate or having to move myself, and he swore he was... now 3 months later he tells me he's moving. Want to kill him right now. Plus today was supposed to be what might wind up as my only snowboarding day of the winter and I'm probably going to have to cancel that and work on this paper re-write instead. Ughhh... I needs a hug :(

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter!

Yesterday was shyte. Besides that nonsense with my research paper, the roommate informed me he's moving out at the end of the month. I only asked him a million times before I started this program if he was sure he'd be staying for a couple more years, since I have no time to worry about finding a new roommate or having to move myself, and he swore he was... now 3 months later he tells me he's moving. Want to kill him right now. Plus today was supposed to be what might wind up as my only snowboarding day of the winter and I'm probably going to have to cancel that and work on this paper re-write instead. Ughhh... I needs a hug :(

You're still part of the club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyGJXLxtVEo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674