Mini bacon cheeseburgers with chili
Edit: I used cheese & herb biscuits as buns for them
5a9aqy3u.jpg

sent from my Nexus

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
@cole2kb.. if it updated to 4.2.x from 4.1.x or whatever that's probably the cause of the lag/crashes. I'd say you want to wipe everything in fastboot and fastboot flash the 4.2.1 factory image so it gets installed over a completely clean slate. I did that with mine and it works flawlessly. :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone running aokp on their nexus 7?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I am, actually flashed the official build the other night when I was procrastinating writing my paper, lol. It's running great, the only problem when it first booted was the nav/status bar opacity looked out of place and weird so I had to turn that back to normal in ROM Control, but otherwise everything is running smooth. Think I'm using franco's latest kernel too, fwiw :)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
@cole2kb.. if it updated to 4.2.x from 4.1.x or whatever that's probably the cause of the lag/crashes. I'd say you want to wipe everything in fastboot and fastboot flash the 4.2.1 factory image so it gets installed over a completely clean slate. I did that with mine and it works flawlessly. :)

Zero did that before he sent it out to me. Haven't had much time to play yet. I'll dive in tonight after work for sure.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Can't root and unlock the dna on windows 8 which is running on my home pc that I just bought this blows

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2