[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Apex launcher, 7 icon dock, no folder background, black exodus theme, wallpaper from Zedge. That's without using UCCW.

If I dig into UCCW I think I want to try a grunge/holo type look. Have a look at www.redmusiconline.com. That's the sort of look I think I'll try....

Sent from my rotary phone

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Apex launcher, 7 icon dock, no folder background, black exodus theme, wallpaper from Zedge. That's without using UCCW.

If I dig into UCCW I think I want to try a grunge/holo type look. Have a look at www.redmusiconline.com. That's the sort of look I think I'll try....

Sent from my rotary phone

Haha.I was going to sit down and do it tonight but hughesnet has struck again..:(

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I got caught up playing ingress. That took over most of my limited free time the last few weeks. Work was too crazy for me to browse chatter. I was sad.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
sup chatter. just checking in. got more reading to do tonight, prep for a negotiation thing.

been in this intensive trial techniques class every day since last wednesday, it's now half over. video taped witness examinations, all that fun stuff. it's been aight, but i have like zero free time and i'm really tired.

anyway, hope things are good around here and i'll see ya on the other side.

deuces

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
sup chatter. just checking in. got more reading to do tonight, prep for a negotiation thing.

been in this intensive trial techniques class every day since last wednesday, it's now half over. video taped witness examinations, all that fun stuff. it's been aight, but i have like zero free time and i'm really tired.

anyway, hope things are good around here and i'll see ya on the other side.

deuces

Chatter and Jameson miss you.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Development funds are finally available. I'll be picking up a N7 and N10 without a doubt. But then the tricky part begins. I need to be able to test on multiple platforms, having just run into significant problems with the RAZR. So do I get a RAZR MAXX HD? How about a DNA?

Oh, and I may just throw a MSFT Surface in there for good measure.