[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I need to get to sleep. This tapatalk app is turning me into a forum's slu.......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

It is quite addicting isn't it?

In other news I burned my foot trying to take a bath. It smarts quite a bit.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Six hours of dev work later, things have progressed significantly.

Here's the cards comp I put together in Photoshop last week.
And here's a screenshot of Sidera from about an hour ago while I was debugging on the Nexus.​

The screenshot is exactly as it was taken on the Nexus. I'll let you interpret the white shapes and overlays however you want. ;)

Really though, seeing this thing in action right now... well, it's pretty cool for a damn widget. I'm stopping for the night and I'm halfway through a UI segment, meaning I can't put a build up tonight. I will tomorrow. Widgets for everrrrrryyone. Well, not really. Only for people with access to the beta dashboard. But still. Widgets for some people.

Some more Blue Scholars for you all to wake up to. I really like this song. It's one of the few by them that I hadn't heard until tonight. Give it a thoughtful listen; it's relaxing and introspective, but has a more serious undertone. It falls into its steady rhythm about halfway through.

And with that I'm gonna have a final beer, start closing the dev tools for the night, and head to sleep.

...I feel like Johnly.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Woke up very cold and shaking a bit. The thermometer read 100.7 after a big swig of ice tea, so who knows the real answer. Looks like a call to the doctor is in order :(

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, me too. I usually get really really sick like this once a year, but its normally right around christmas, so I'm not sure if the sickness got lazy, or what.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Good morning chatter! Time to shower and an get to work. Payday is upon me this Thursday. I will check the water, thanks for the heads up NGFreek. Kick ass today ery'one.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Got offered an international note 2 really tempted to take it since tmobile has the 1900 MHz bands In my area... So keep using this POS iPhone on Verizon or trade it for a international note 2.... Hmmm what does chatter have to say?

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I would say go for it if you really think the iPhone is a POS.

Worse comes to worse I think you'd have an easier time flipping the note 2 since its the hot new thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech