[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I would say go for it if you really think the iPhone is a POS.

Worse comes to worse I think you'd have an easier time flipping the note 2 since its the hot new thing.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Agreed.

iOS has it's place, so does Android. It all comes down to user preference. Nothing wrong with the Note2, and if all else fails, flip it and get something you DO want. (Perhaps DNA? or hold out a couple more months to see what new devices land on the carriers?)

Either way, if you're not happy with the iPhone and you can get a good deal on the Note2, it doesn't seem like you can go wrong.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, I must say I'm glad to be home from work. Actually feeling rather good, considering yesturday I spend 80% of my day in bed alternating between sweating and shaking cold. Doc diagnosed it as bronchitis. Today I was well enough to actually stand so off to work it was. Didn't know if I'd make it the full 8hr shift, but I did... and feel pretty good considering. Tired, but overall fairly good....

So what's good Chatter? I've been laying kinda low the last couple days.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
@agolden31: DON'T LEAVE VERIZON PEOPLE!!! just had the best customer
service experience from them and now I will definitely not leave!
Shared via TweetCaster
Hmmm almost sounds like vzw might have noticed customer drop reading that tweet.The reason I mentioned that is I don't know who agolden31 is so had to be retweeted by vzw for me to see it.

sent from my SIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
New case for the Nexus
ebuqatyz.jpg

sent from my SIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Whelp 2000th post,ok:).i love the android central forums and chatter especially,watching everyone go about making this the best thread in ac is amazing.. i am looking forward to being around for a year(and hopefully more)..so anyways, everything i was going to say,here i kind of said early lol.. in short, i would like to thank all of you guys,for the help you have given,seriously..:)also,is this the oldest active thread in the whole,of ac?

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Congrats, NIN!

And UGH...after almost two weeks home with the sweetie, these first couple days on the road are kicking my ass. TIRED.
But we have a load from Virginia to Renton WA, so the check will be decent.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Congrats, NIN!

And UGH...after almost two weeks home with the sweetie, these first couple days on the road are kicking my ass. TIRED.
But we have a load from Virginia to Renton WA, so the check will be decent.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Where in va?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Just checked the at&t mobile coverage map,and come December 2013,and I'm in prime 4g LTE territory,and hello nexus 5(maybe if it's out) :Dobviously probably will be an HSPA + device,but that's a long ways away lol:)

Sent from my Nexus Asylum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12