[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
You're killing me. So chatter, world-famous (and Oprah's favorite) fried chicken, or good and spicy thin-crust pizzas for dinner?

chicken.

lumenii - ima send you name/new password over the weekend - got my internship starting tomorrow, mad work to do tonight, and sleep to catch up on.

no one go to law school ever.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
You're killing me. So chatter, world-famous (and Oprah's favorite) fried chicken, or good and spicy thin-crust pizzas for dinner?

I just ate spaghetti and some amazing meat balls and pizza yesterday, so I would dig on fried chicken.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
L -- On the N7, Sidera's menu options are light grey text on a white background. Amacita -- force closes when you try to take a photo in the app.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
chicken.

lumenii - ima send you name/new password over the weekend - got my internship starting tomorrow, mad work to do tonight, and sleep to catch up on.

no one go to law school ever.

Not going to lie, Nursing Licensure is no walk in the park either. 33 started three years ago, only 11 graduated, including yours truly. Now I want to go into business management lol. Work may pay:) Bring on the misery I say.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I really like the sidera option menu:eek:

It's awesome, but it's a pain the the a** for me to build as the number of settings increases.

L -- On the N7, Sidera's menu options are light grey text on a white background. Amacita -- force closes when you try to take a photo in the app.

Is that the case for all of the widgets? I'm aware that one of them has a color declaration left out (and so it defaults to light gray), but the other widgets' settings pages should have the text colors hard-coded as black.

Amicitia is just one massive headache right now. What I would give for the hardware unification of the iPhone right now... damn cameras.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to need about 27 more of these.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357874633197.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357874633197.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 21

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Irvgotti, you're all set up.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that these APK files are signed but are not recognized by the licensing service. Please don't give them out or make them otherwise available to those without access to the dashboard.

I'm off to get some chicken. ;)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
It's awesome, but it's a pain the the a** for me to build as the number of settings increases.

Is that the case for all of the widgets? I'm aware that one of them has a color declaration left out (and so it defaults to light gray), but the other widgets' settings pages should have the text colors hard-coded as black.

Amicitia is just one massive headache right now. What I would give for the hardware unification of the iPhone right now... damn cameras.

All of them...well, the two that are available to me anyway that have settings pages which are just the app shortcuts. I could definitely see myself using this if I could change the clock colors, especially with some background transparency.

Also, it works well as a lockscreen widget. I tap an app icon and then unlock my device and it will take me right into the app I chose.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Okay folks......it is time! I am tired as hell, but I have (mostely) randomly scrolled within Tapatalk for your friday night retro award winner! The content of Devinators post is eerily awesome! NJAP 25 Cent 6666 post! Congratulations sirs on winning something mostly random and completely pointless:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12