[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Okay folks......it is time! I am tired as hell, but I have (mostely) randomly scrolled within Tapatalk for your friday night retro award winner! The content of Devinators post is eerily awesome! NJAP 25 Cent 6666 post! Congratulations sirs on winning something mostly random and completely pointless:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

For a second there You made me think Devinator was back in chatter aww man..oh well:eek:

Sent from my Nexus Asylum

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Irvgotti, you're all set up.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that these APK files are signed but are not recognized by the licensing service. Please don't give them out or make them otherwise available to those without access to the dashboard.

I'm off to get some chicken. ;)

Thanks. How do I side load them if I can't download them directly to my phone? Use cpu then transfer?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. How do I side load them if I can't download them directly to my phone? Use cpu then transfer?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Just download the apk from the dashboard,then right click on the apk file and click send to droid dna/nexus 7 and so on:thumbup:after that using a root browser(file explorer) find the apk file and click on it and install,that's it:D

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Both would be fine, but I would be willing if only one of the requirements was met.

At least lawyer's get paid for their internships? I had to pay to attend mine. Between clinicals and my internship, I paid several thousand, spent over 400 hours attending and got paid squat! The OR rotation was actually worth money paid lol. :eek:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
For a second there You made me think Devinator was back in chatter aww man..oh well:eek:

It included the master. That should sufficiently get us by until next week. Wait a minute! See how tired I am. You convinced me it was Friday. Oye fail.:banghead:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Nin, chatter has lost many great souls:(
May one day they return before thread death. I am babbling and out. Peace. Kick ass tomorrow.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Cole, there should be three widgets. Large clock, small clock, tiny clock. For reference, here's my ridiculous home screen right now as well as a shot of a settings window.

Screenshot_2013-01-09-21-02-26.pngScreenshot_2013-01-10-19-55-19.png

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Nin, chatter has lost many great souls:(
May one day they return before thread death. I am babbling and out. Peace. Kick ass tomorrow.

The day this thread dies(not anytime soon i hope)will be the day we start another chatter,and keep rolling on..:)I'm paraphrasing here,but (in my best ood sigma voice)"the song may end,but the story never ends" holy crap I'm nerdy...:rolleyes:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Cole, there should be three widgets. Large clock, small clock, tiny clock. For reference, here's my ridiculous home screen right now as well as a shot of a settings window.

View attachment 56366View attachment 56367

Right. The large and small both have app icons i can change and both bring up menus with grey text. The mini one has no settings available.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
At least lawyer's get paid for their internships? I had to pay to attend mine. Between clinicals and my internship, I paid several thousand, spent over 400 hours attending and got paid squat! The OR rotation was actually worth money paid lol. :eek:

Our interns are well paid, but it's a small percentage of law students that are in such positions. Most have to do low-paid or unpaid gigs. The return on investment just isn't there for most law students.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Nice ...I have a shirt also this View attachment 56374

Actually watching this right this very minute.

02.jpg

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
So what are some good recommended cases for the N7? A kickstand is a plus, but not necessary.

I saw a foam-ish rubber case, stylus and screen protector kit at GameStop today for $15, but passed on it.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21