[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
probably leaving Verizon come next December,all i can see is the possibility of a nexus 4 or 5(if its out)..:)

The next round of Nexus devices is really what has my interest piqued right now. Nexus 4/7/10 are great, but I'd like to see the next 8-14 months of further improvement in hardware, software, and services (i.e. Google Now).

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

1336568413511.jpg

I must get some.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Not going to lie, definitely disappointed in Denver, but the Birds straight up brought it. It is kind of ironic that tebow makes something happen last year, even winning a play off game with that heart. We then toss him aside and get a hall of fame guy, but not without some of last years Karma. Go Atlanta:)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
The next round of Nexus devices is really what has my interest piqued right now. Nexus 4/7/10 are great, but I'd like to see the next 8-14 months of further improvement in hardware, software, and services (i.e. Google Now).
4k screen display in the next nexus lol J/K seriously though i am really excited to see what happens this year with technology,some people i have talked to say we may be reaching silicon chips physical capabilities soon,of course they are not experts on the matter but..anyways i guess time will tell,huh:)

Last edited:

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Cube kernel just made my benchmark scores horrible.. Phone still runs smooth. Just seeing low benchmarks makes me feel some type of way

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Cube kernel just made my benchmark scores horrible.. Phone still runs smooth. Just seeing low benchmarks makes me feel some type of way

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Don't let it concern you. Some kernels are designed to game the benchmarks without really providing any benefits in real-world use. If you're happy with the performance of your phone, that's the most-important measure.