[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
word i'll probably have to settle for a vw golf (preferably awd r edition) or something. maybe a gti instead.

Those are nice. I wish I didn't need a third row for car shopping sake, but I do. Chevy Tahoe's are looking good to. Maybe a speed demon Dodge Magnum? Honestly though, may end up with a minivan:banghead:
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
David, you're all set up.

The Dashboard is offline until late tonight, as anyone who tried to access it will have noticed. Paving the way for that shiny new Dashboard app.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Minivans are cool. Throw like 5 tvs in there and an xbox.

The excursion I am looking at has two dvd players in the head rest, and one drop down dvd player in the middle. That is three, the fiance has two dvd players that attach to the head rest. I could put those on the middle row, hook up the kids xbox and Viola! lol.

No mini van, but a full size conversion van? Maybe:thumbup:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I have a competitor

Clean Widgets receives complete overhaul in version 3.0 update | Android Central

Edit: as well as Jimmy Johns.

uc

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
What is this?!?!?! Apparently logic doesn't apply to Arizona. T-T it is not supposed to be this cold at night in a desert. Why god?!?!?! T-T
By the way, really looking forward to the dashboard app and that new sidera update :D lookin good :cool:

e6evuse9.jpg

Codename: One V.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol. I Just got a ingress invite. I quit trying quite some time ago. I guess those initial efforts finally paid off? Or are they out en masse now?

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Lol. I Just got a ingress invite. I quit trying quite some time ago. I guess those initial efforts finally paid off? Or are they out en masse now?

Neither. They just feel like messing with people. Now Resist.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2