[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I AM A GOD.

Alright. Now that we've established that, here's the deal:

? I've had four hours of sleep within the last forty-eight.
? I've written 1,250 lines of code in that time.
? The Beta Dashboard has been revamped and now qualifies as a system rather than a web page.
? The Echelon Android logo and two other images have been visibly burned into the screen of my Galaxy Nexus within the last twenty-four hours. Think about that.
? I'm mother******* tired.​

This thing is polished. It's awesome. It works, and it works damn well.

However, there are -- as always -- a couple of caveats. First, I had to restructure the way HTTPAuth credentials were used. During that process, three sets were affected. Zero Neck and cole2kb will need to request new sets of credentials from me via PM. They can be the same as before, I just don't have the record any more. NGEFreek, your set may or may not still work. Let me know. The second caveat is that I may very well have missed something along the way. If something doesn't work, I will fix it quickly, but you'll have to let me know first. I set up a sort of "quick-access" in the Dashboard for myself (hehe), and as a result I use slightly different access methods. You may encounter problems that I skip right over. Finally, please give me feedback. Don't feel forced to, but if something comes to mind at any point, share it!

Enjoy this thing, and I'll see you guys after I get some much-needed rest. ;)

Echelon Android ? Beta Dashboard

Pat

Sorry to bother but I think I need new credentials. Not letting me log on

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Morning all, thought I was going to have a laid back day, but ended up taking the GF to the dentist and called into work early. So much for that!

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
In glad I got an invite but I wish I had got it a few weeks ago. I'm kinda SOL right now. I'm in South Carolina and my car is in Michigan. I'll be hitting it up in February though.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
This is what happens when you go over 5gb on an unlimited plan with ATT.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358269949336.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358269949336.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 27