[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
lumenii - you still looking for a nexus 4?

Not 100% sure yet, but I may not keep it. Not ready this moment to give it up, but I can see an alternate future in which I no longer have a nexus 4.

sad right?

If you sell, if it's a shiny back, and if he doesn't want it, I'll bite.

Just let me know when to start throwing money at my monitor.

Sent from my... No.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
lumenii - you still looking for a nexus 4?

Not 100% sure yet, but I may not keep it. Not ready this moment to give it up, but I can see an alternate future in which I no longer have a nexus 4.

sad right?

I just placed a call to a friend in a T-Mobile to see if he can ship me one. So yeah, I'm still looking for an N4. :D I'm getting unnervingly close to losing a functional Galaxy Nexus, and if it fails both my development and home internet access will be stalled.

No worries if you decide to keep it though, I'm sure I can get my hands on one one way or another.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
For the dashboard. I still have the white background. sorry for the confusion.

Each Dashboard item has its own corresponding background image. They may download in reverse order, meaning the bottom-most item on the Dashboard (currently 'Freewave') will show up first.

If you see nothing, Settings > Apps > Beta Dashboard > Clear Data and Clear Cache. Then try again.

uc

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Each Dashboard item has its own corresponding background image. They may download in reverse order, meaning the bottom-most item on the Dashboard (currently 'Freewave') will show up first.

If you see nothing, Settings > Apps > Beta Dashboard > Clear Data and Clear Cache. Then try again.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=no_antivirus&id=0B6dJsjhml2eYT3FKd01Uc21KckE

I'm completely lost.... What is dashboard, and why download it, and who is developing it, and how did they manage that?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good Thursday morning ChatterHeads ,wednesday was a busy day.
Be interesting to see if snow starts falling here this afternoon( 6 ,pm ish) :)

sent from my nexus

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm completely lost.... What is dashboard, and why download it, and who is developing it, and how did they manage that?

It's an application I recently put together to allow testers and other developers I work with to test nightly/weekly/monthly builds of projects I'm working on.

Good Thursday morning ChatterHeads ,wednesday was a busy day.
Be interesting to see if snow starts falling here this afternoon( 6 ,pm ish) :)

I could use some snow. Snow would be nice.

Even zero's widget has some snow on it. :D I'm getting very close to putting up this Sidera build, which will be a breathtaking improvement over what's up now.... sorry about the time delay. Haven't quite been able to tie up all three widgets to the point that I can put up a working build.

uc

Also, tomorrow better not be as slow of a chatter day as today was. I kept checking AC and going "meh."

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
It's an application I recently put together to allow testers and other developers I work with to test nightly/weekly/monthly builds of projects I'm working on.

Also, tomorrow better not be as slow of a chatter day as today was. I kept checking AC and going "meh."

What did you use to create it? And there's snow up here in Utah.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
he5uvydu.jpg

Ha ,just the fact they putting out storm warnings here means the grocery stores will probably sell out of bread and milk.
I have no ideal why just those 2 things get cleaned off the shelves.Its the only section of the country that i lived that happens.;)

sent from my nexus

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
What did you use to create it? And there's snow up here in Utah.

To create the Dashboard application? It was hand-coded in Java from scratch using the Eclipse IDE, as are all my Android and Java projects. I don't use any third-party App creator services or platforms, although I have worked with PhoneGap in the past for a project while on contract with T-Mobile.

Completely unrelated, but I've been meaning to post this in chatter for a while. I've seen it a few times, it's a gem. Completely worth the 40 minutes.

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
To create the Dashboard application? It was hand-coded in Java from scratch using the Eclipse IDE, as are all my Android and Java projects. I don't use any third-party App creator services or platforms, although I have worked with PhoneGap in the past for a project while on contract with T-Mobile.

Any tips or tricks I should be aware of before I embark in this epic journey of creativity?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Any tips or tricks I should be aware of before I embark in this epic journey of creativity?

Are you really about to jump into Android development literally overnight? I don't mean that in a put-down manner at all, it's just a bit surprising and somewhat random. Or did you already have an interest in it? There are a lot of things to consider if you are indeed looking to get into mobile development work.

I'm more than happy to discuss it, but I need to find some sleep first. :D

Oh, and chatter: let's get the food and beer back. What happened in the last week or so? It's... different.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Snow, in January; normal.
Snow, in January, in Jackson Mississippi?

Hello, McFly!

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358426447356.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358426447356.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 28

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey your stealing our snow!

Chicago with only 1 inch of official snow fall for the season. Wtf!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

I could use some snow. Snow would be nice.

Even zero's widget has some snow on it. :D I'm getting very close to putting up this Sidera build, which will be a breathtaking improvement over what's up now.... sorry about the time delay. Haven't quite been able to tie up all three widgets to the point that I can put up a working build.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=no_antivirus&id=0B6dJsjhml2eYNVdBZ0xPNWczWHM

Hey Lumenii, I really like that wallpaper..... Any way you could upload it for me? :p

Codename: One V.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey your stealing our snow!

Chicago with only 1 inch of official snow fall for the season. Wtf!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Hey now. I was perfectly fine with this. First year I didn't have a near death experience or two driving to see my grandmother on Christmas Eve.

Sent from my rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith