[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
If you're ever just feeling really masochistic, install the HD version on a tablet and listen to it notify you 12 times in a row that you have 8 unread subscribed topics when you are only subscribed to 5 and only 1 has new posts.

I'm perfectly content with the desktop version of AC on all three Nexus devices. Hasn't failed me yet.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Stock keyboard with so-called 'gesture typing' does everything I need it to, at least so far.

I was never a swyper but with the spen and the stock Samsung swipe keyboard I'm really enjoying it but the auto correct is off gonna try flow then may try that one

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
How do I turn of instant notifications on AC? I keep getting emails every time someone posts in a thread I'm subscribed to and I currently have over 6,200 unread emails.... Any help? And if somebody knows how to do this on XDA too, that'd be great.

Codename: One V.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Get on the actual site and click on Subscribed under your avatar.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it's yet again an all-nighter, for yet again no reason whatsoever. I need to not do this.

Anyways, here's something for everyone today.

fqW51kE.jpg