[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatterinos. Got the crud that's been going around. Sore throat, cough. Boo. I just want to sleep.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Good morning. Today is my Friday. Worked 8days straight (today is the last dsy) then I'm off for 6.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Morning, chatter.

Just went through some nandroids from as recently as last week all the way back to two years, pulled out photos/video, and threw them on the Nexus 4. It's a real throwback to have all the important photos/videos I've taken across multiple phones all on my N4 now. Like a time machine. The sense of nostalgia is there, but I also ran across some photos that brought up some moments I would have been just fine not thinking about tonight.

And now, chatter, goodnight. Tomorrow I find out more about the position I got offered with Microsoft, we'll see if I can take it in a few months or not.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just checking in... gonna flash AOKP jb mr b2. Just wondering if I could get away with only wiping dalvik/cache or if I should do a full wipe...

EDIT: I'm running AOKP jb mr b1 already.
I dont know if you already flashed it yet but my thoughts:
I'm on Aokp jb_mr1-build-1 as well.I planning to update to build 2 friday , and most likely will do a full wipe.
However If I did change my mind and did a dirty install as long as I made a nandroid backup before flashing , if flashing dirty lead to issues. I could always go back and restore my nandroid backup, and then flash it again going with the clean install approach . :)

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Nothing too special in class, working with picking things today.

I landed upon some pineapple chipotle pickled eggs. While not a fan of hard boiled eggs, the brine is really really tasty so I'll give it an honest shot.
uploadfromtaptalk1358962451625.jpg

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Buddy sleeping on the job lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358972480276.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358972480276.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 24

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Afternoon, Chatter.. left school a bit early, have finals all next week and a paper to finish so I figured that's more important than sitting there doing nothing, lol. Bad news on that sweet apartment from a while ago is we had a lawyer look at the co-op's financials and he felt it would be a bad investment so we had to let it go, something about too much debt the board had taken on, yadda yadda yadda..... But found a new place earlier this week and hopefully closing on it in the next few days. Little smaller than the first one but very nice.. snapped a few pics to show which don't really do it justice, but you can see them here if I G+'d correctly :) https://plus.google.com/117924581774155117084/posts/dZa71sHkuhU

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Filet Mignon ,creamed potatoes with butter. :)
etebabag.jpg

sent from my nexus

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Well, I am officially an assistant manager at my job. I guess I should be happy but I still want to leave. I'm just hoping the title will aid in the job search whenever I decide to get off my ass and apply.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Afternoon, Chatter.. left school a bit early, have finals all next week and a paper to finish so I figured that's more important than sitting there doing nothing, lol. Bad news on that sweet apartment from a while ago is we had a lawyer look at the co-op's financials and he felt it would be a bad investment so we had to let it go, something about too much debt the board had taken on, yadda yadda yadda..... But found a new place earlier this week and hopefully closing on it in the next few days. Little smaller than the first one but very nice.. snapped a few pics to show which don't really do it justice, but you can see them here if I G+'d correctly :) https://plus.google.com/117924581774155117084/posts/dZa71sHkuhU

Looks nice ! Does it come furnished?Sofa,etc ?
Your blinds was crooked in that one window :p

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Helpp- just installed a ROM that doesn't boot. Thought I had a backup but I dont- am I Sol or can I install a ROM via adb?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2