[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Looks nice ! Does it come furnished?Sofa,etc ?
Your blinds was crooked in that one window :p

Thanks.. thinking they'll throw in most of the furniture, I think the owner moved out of the country a while ago, lol... and yeah that was an amateur photosphere attempt :p

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Decided to take the RAZR out of its case and go naked for the day. It is so much nicer than that silly otterbox doubling the thickness of the phone.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
So lumenii, when is the contest over?
p.s. How is everyone today?

For naming the widgets? It's open until I put out the final release candidate build on the Dashboard, and right now I'm not sure when that will be. I'm getting quite a few submissions, and I plan to update the page later today with a new look.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
For naming the widgets? It's open until I put out the final release candidate build on the Dashboard, and right now I'm not sure when that will be. I'm getting quite a few submissions, and I plan to update the page later today with a new look.

How many entries per email? :p

Codename: One V.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Welp back to the nexus til Friday. Downloaded a unbootable ROM. No back up either. Lol every tech guy said that I have a top 3phone and that the iPhone is a VZW top phone but they don't consider it a top 5 phone. Also ordered a Nokia wireless stand

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Afternoon, Chatter.. left school a bit early, have finals all next week and a paper to finish so I figured that's more important than sitting there doing nothing, lol. Bad news on that sweet apartment from a while ago is we had a lawyer look at the co-op's financials and he felt it would be a bad investment so we had to let it go, something about too much debt the board had taken on, yadda yadda yadda..... But found a new place earlier this week and hopefully closing on it in the next few days. Little smaller than the first one but very nice.. snapped a few pics to show which don't really do it justice, but you can see them here if I G+'d correctly :) https://plus.google.com/117924581774155117084/posts/dZa71sHkuhU

Looks very nice. :) and cozy.

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
How many entries per email? :p

However many you can think of.

Just got called into the hospital, apparently one of the local datacenter servers just went down and they want everyone on-site this evening while it's sorted out. The new look for the echelonandroid.com contest will have to wait.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
original.jpg

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Afternoon, Chatter.. left school a bit early, have finals all next week and a paper to finish so I figured that's more important than sitting there doing nothing, lol. Bad news on that sweet apartment from a while ago is we had a lawyer look at the co-op's financials and he felt it would be a bad investment so we had to let it go, something about too much debt the board had taken on, yadda yadda yadda..... But found a new place earlier this week and hopefully closing on it in the next few days. Little smaller than the first one but very nice.. snapped a few pics to show which don't really do it justice, but you can see them here if I G+'d correctly :) https://plus.google.com/117924581774155117084/posts/dZa71sHkuhU

bossk_zps50c7b758.jpeg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
alright guys,so i really have been trying to come to terms with my life,and what i can do,what i can be..perhaps if i can get over what happened in my childhood(i would really prefer not to talk about it thanks guys:))..i will be able to move on with my life..things like doctor who,nerdist,chatter,and G+ help me to move on,anyways on a more postive note my high school bowling team is undefeated through 6 games in a 10 game season,so that is great..

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
alright guys,so i really have been trying to come to terms with my life,and what i can do,what i can be..perhaps if i can get over what happened in my childhood(i would really prefer not to talk about it thanks guys:))..i will be able to move on with my life..things like doctor who,nerdist,chatter,and G+ help me to move on,anyways on a more postive note my high school bowling team is undefeated through 6 games in a 10 game season,so that is great..

Someone else watches The doctor! Fantastic!:)

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

I'll respect your wishes, but will you accept some general advice from an old guy?

We are all products of a lot of different things. Parents, schools, friends, religious practice, it's really endless. And for better or worse, no matter where we go, we take those influences and memories with us. But there's the good news; we are going somewhere. The only thing that will slow us down is how we allow those things to affect us.
You won't forget, but you can move on, and take back control of your life and it's trajectory. Only you can move beyond circumstances, only you can allow them power over you. This isn't easy, and every life and situation is unique. You'll have to find your best way forward, one that remembers the past, but doesn't dwell on it.
You're young, and you have time to figure it out. And you have friends, who wish you the best. I think you'll find your way.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781