[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Terrible, terrible wind and rain right now.

Weather forecasters are calling for a tornado too.

Lightning says 'Hi!'

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Saw a car blow off the road right in front of me, not sure how my tiny-ass Eclipse made it home but she did. Love that car more and more every day.

Hoping my brother NGE stays safe. Seems like Carbondale is getting the worst of it right now, radio keeps warning of small tornadoes that could come and go with no warning.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Really kinda digging sf launcher surprisingly
unuvezu3.jpg

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been following the screenshots posted of SF Launcher so far, and I'm not all that impressed to be honest. Sure, it's a beta/alpha/whatever the developer called it, but still.

That's not to say I won't be paying close attention to its reception, feedback, and criticism while working on Sidera though. ;)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I won't use it until I can have seperate tabs / folders / pages that I can organize myself in the app section, and be able to have widgets that normally span only one row stay in their native size.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I've been following the screenshots posted of SF Launcher so far, and I'm not all that impressed to be honest. Sure, it's a beta/alpha/whatever the developer called it, but still.

That's not to say I won't be paying close attention to its reception, feedback, and criticism while working on Sidera though. ;)

I like it because of the way it looks mostly,simple and easy but it definitely is Lacking features even for an alpha..... What's sidera ?

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I like it because of the way it looks mostly,simple and easy but it definitely is Lacking features even for an alpha..... What's sidera ?

Someone's out of the loop :p xD someone inform him. Lol. I'm working on an engrish paper. Peace guys.

Codename: One V.