[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
90% sure i just named your widget

winning submission i mean

In that case you've got yourself a shiny new toy. But we'll just wait and see. ;)

I'm nearly finished with a redesign for the Echelon Android contest, listening to Avicii while I polish it up for mobile devices. Or try to at least.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The Echelon Android redesign. The only thing missing is the actual submission form, but otherwise it looks great on the N4/N7/N10, RAZR HD, and of course the desktop. It will go live on the primary domain (echelonandroid.com) tomorrow.

As always, I enjoy feedback. If you check it out (and you totally should), make sure you clear your cache.

Taylorz, you have a new private message.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Happy Hump day ChatterHeads :)
A warm morning which will turn into a possibly stormy afternoon
qesy2uzu.jpg

sent from my nexus

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So what are your guys' views on screen protectors? I have one on my screen but it's just a cheap one that is ridiculously vulnerable to scratches and I want to remove it. Do you think gorilla glass can hold it's own? I really want to take this thing off but I'm not sure.

Codename: One V.

I use Steinhill on my S3 its been on since I owned it(July5,2012) and still hasnt got any noticeable scratches .Before I got the Steinhill I already had a cheapo clear vzw screen protector on my Nexus, its got some scratches but still not bad enough yet to replace.I only use the dry application kind.I have use the wet application kind(Zagg) but I didnt like those.
I used to not use screen protectors at all,never have had a scratch on any of my screens with or without screen protectors.

The main reason I use screen protectors is that at work my hands get oil film and other types of chemicals that requires washing to get fingers totaly clean.I would constanly be washing my hands every time I checked phone for meassages and emails if not for screen protectors ;)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Thought something about the Hospital's new wing looked picturesque this morning, so, here.. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359546080523.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359546080523.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 23

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Thought something about the Hospital's new wing looked picturesque this morning, so, here.. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I really like this picture lol. Morning guys. Been up all night working on my research paper :/ Its gonna be a long day....

Codename: One V.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The Echelon Android redesign. The only thing missing is the actual submission form, but otherwise it looks great on the N4/N7/N10, RAZR HD, and of course the desktop. It will go live on the primary domain (echelonandroid.com) tomorrow.

As always, I enjoy feedback. If you check it out (and you totally should), make sure you clear your cache.

Taylorz, you have a new private message.

let me get that wallpaper from the echelon site sun!

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Any photo dogs in here, I need help. I am planning a trip to Yosemite National Park and want to do some time lapse photography of the night skies. I plan on taking lots of still frames as well. Here is the thing, I know nothing about good cameras or equipment.

I have a $500 budget to buy everything in gonna need. Anyone know about cameras and can offer me advise? I would greatly appreciate it!

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
65 and raining when I walked into work this morning, 25 and snow flurries by the time I'll leave tonight.

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359572885290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359572885290.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 34

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
My boring ass salad I made in class. Chopped iceberg (yuck) with some peccorino Romano cheese, brunoise carrots and English muffin custom croutons and plenty of bacon with a pineapple and balsamic vinaigrette.
uploadfromtaptalk1359574364845.jpg

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to get a tiny piece of dust out of the speaker grille of my Nexus 4 when I got a text and the notification sound played. Loudly.

Scared the hell out of me, I must have jumped like two feet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks