[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Holy crap..just dropped my nexus 7..

Mine likes to go BASE jumping sans-parachute. Nothing broken yet, although the back cover (the rubberized cover, not a case) did pop out of the N7 itself. I was like "oh, cool." Took a look around and then popped it right back on.

Lesson for N7 owners: if the rear cover of your device comes off partially, it will pop back in securely, but it takes a significant amount of force to get it to do so.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Chatter foul.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Game over man! Game over! :(

Mine likes to go BASE jumping sans-parachute. Nothing broken yet, although the back cover (the rubberized cover, not a case) did pop out of the N7 itself. I was like "oh, cool." Took a look around and then popped it right back on.

Lesson for N7 owners: if the rear cover of your device comes off partially, it will pop back in securely, but it takes a significant amount of force to get it to do so.

I got lucky this time,nothing broke,case saved it..but it always sucks when it happens..

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

One of my goals with these upcoming applications is to give them enough momentum to get picked up by AC, AP, and the other fansites. Apps of the week, here I come?

Anyways, this needs no explanation:

7VYVial.jpg

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes you will make apps of the week. how is the development of the widgets/Dewey/fade.. Going?:D

I've spent the last three days trying to figure out why the Sidera widgets stop updating correctly and only reflect the time on ten-minute intervals (13:30, 13:40, 13:50, etc.) and sometimes stop updating altogether. Dewey is going well, but I'm still working on the camera functionality. The existing camera implementation doesn't work correctly on some devices, but the solutions provided through basic SDK methods don't give me enough control. Nightfall isn't being worked on right now -- that started as a someone else's project, and I can't get too much done without him.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I get off work and I see this nonsense lol
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359847803055.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359847803055.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 23

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :) I'll be sure to post food pix too when the time comes (via my Note 2 camera)!

Question for Chatter tonight: my lady is out of town for the next week (work conference in Boston), so what should I do in the meantime (besides having to work for the man M-F!)?

1. House chores - finish painting master bedroom, clean floors, laundry, etc.
2. Watch the last two recorded episodes of Game of Thrones (Season 2)
3. Watch Blu-Ray movie: Prometheus
4. Watch the Super Bowl on Sunday (C?mon Man! That's a given! ;) LOL) - Who you rooting for?
5. None of the above: go to the local pub and don't worry about it! ;)

i would do 2-5.

Need 6 more pages of this note. Also need a solution to the psuedo problem i'm pretending exists for the purposes of this paper.

fml

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Checkiing in before heading off to bed for the night. Worked overtime today, had a few hours relaxation (and supper) we had some company for the evening.

I don't mnd socializing, but I'm an introvert. Most days, I've had my fill of people by the time I get home from work (and being in manufacturing, I wouldn't say I have a lot of social interaction at work either!).

So needless to say, I just want to crawl into bed, in the dark, away from people.

@lumenii I'm a willing test subject if you need your apps run in the real world. GSM Gnex. PM me if you want.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
@lumenii I'm a willing test subject if you need your apps run in the real world. GSM Gnex. PM me if you want.

You are aware of this, right?

Lumenii said:
Access will be controlled, and so I'll be giving out HTTPAuth credentials for each individual. I'm going to start with only a few, so don't be upset if you don't get one right away. Shoot me a PM with first and last name, as well as the desired password (please, not one you use anywhere..). Usernames will be formatted pschroedl for Patrick Schroedl (me).

[...]

APKs, early-access content, web service/product/venture previews, and more will all be accessible through Echelon Android ? Beta Dashboard.