[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a couple posts of people asking about the small markings on the corners of the Nexus 7's silver beveled band that are remnants of the molding process. I'm lazy, but feel like pulling out the camera and posting a thread in the N7 forum of normal and macro shots of the corners to help users (especially new ones, there seem to be many new-to-Android Nexus 7 adopters) identify what's normal if they're unsure.

The techie half of me wants to do it, but the other half of me wants to go to Jimmy John's and then play Skyrim before getting back to Sidera.

Speaking of Sidera, I fixed that whole clock-isn't-much-of-a-clock bug. :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Too cold to Ingress by foot tonight.. too many beers deep to drive around to the nearest portals. Guess I get it now why NJAP is so happy having them close to home/the bar haha :p

Oh well. Guess I'll just drink more beers. :D

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Spicy beef lo mein and cheesy garlic bread.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360032405376.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360032405376.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 19

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Too cold to Ingress by foot tonight.. too many beers deep to drive around to the nearest portals. Guess I get it now why NJAP is so happy having them close to home/the bar haha :p

Oh well. Guess I'll just drink more beers. :D

I am farming APs from the bar across the street from my apartment right now. :)

More beer is always a good choice. :beer:

Sent from my SGSIII

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Really tempted to pick up the deal of the day on amazon a 32 gig class 10 sd card for 23 bucks seems like a hell of a deal to me

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hehe yeah buddy.. I don't like this feeling of being the noob somewhere. Need to get my skills up to my general level of awesomeness.. haha

It won't take long. Drag yourself out of bed and make it to Manhattan on a weekend. There's usually a group of high-level players helping noobs to level up. Watch the G+ page for announcements.

Sent from my SGSIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It won't take long. Drag yourself out of bed and make it to Manhattan on a weekend. There's usually a group of high-level players helping noobs to level up. Watch the G+ page for announcements.

Sent from my SGSIII

Will keep an eye out... as for dragging myself out of bed.. no promises.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of Ingress...

According to Niantic officials, I am the youngest L8 Resistance player in the world.

Cool beans :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Here are the spoil's from today's outing. The goals were 1) good food for tonight (mango lemonade, two pizzas, and very good chocolate with caramel), and 2) to start off the digital Blu-Ray collection for the Nexus 10. The records just sort of happened. Which isn't bad, considering it was $15 for all six records.

uc

uc

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
For some reason that orange juice looks and sounds great right now...

Mango lemonade, and it's very good.

So I just ripped Angels & Demons from the Blu-Ray. Final size 23GB. If I keep ripped Blu-Rays completely uncompressed, I can fit 35 movies per terabyte drive. At $12.50/Blu-Ray (Half-Price Books is a great, great store), and at $120/terabyte for the drives I'm using for the networked movie library, it works out to the following:

1TB of storage (1 x $120) is $120.
1TB of discs (35 x $12.50) is $440.
1TB of library content is $560.​

Therefore each uncompressed 1080p movie I add to this library costs me $16.

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Question for you Rom-Loving miscreants:

I haz idea. "Toggle" That is a "Quick Note" recorder. Records audio on long-press and plays on short press.
And there ARE applications that do this. But not as easily accessible as a toggle. And really only requires a couple blocks of code. So it shouldn't be too bloated.
The plan is to get working approximately now. Who knows if my noobyness can get it done. But if so...should be available sometime in the future for AOKP users (probably as a cherry pick, my ideas are often outlandish and not accepted by the team).

Thoughts?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae