[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for an Ingress invite.

In other news, my favorite band (RED) released their latest album yesterday. Live stream here:

Listen: RED Team Up with ARTISTdirect.com To Debut "Release the Panic" - ARTISTdirect News

And they did a video for "Release the Panic". I can post the link for it if anyone wants to see it.

a different sound from their other albums. Not BAD, just different. Got mixed feelings on the album as a whole. Some good songs, some songs are meh.... I'm gonna have to listen to it a few more times before I decide if its worth it....

So hows everyone doing tonight?

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for an Ingress invite.

In other news, my favorite band (RED) released their latest album yesterday. Live stream here:

http://www.fredmckinnon.com/myblog/2013/01/22/music-theory-humor/

And they did a video for "Release the Panic". I can post the link for it if anyone wants to see it.

a different sound from their other albums. Not BAD, just different. Got mixed feelings on the album as a whole. Some good songs, some songs are meh.... I'm gonna have to listen to it a few more times before I decide if its worth it....

So hows everyone doing tonight?

I'm okay... Buuut. I just finished 1.5 algebra assignments and still have another 1.5 to go...... And I'm really wanting Niantic to put some portals in my town :( the closest portals are in bullhead which is 40 miles away......

Codename: One V.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm okay... Buuut. I just finished 1.5 algebra assignments and still have another 1.5 to go...... And I'm really wanting Niantic to put some portals in my town :( the closest portals are in bullhead which is 40 miles away......

Submit some!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Man, I do NOT miss algebra. I feel your pain...

The worst part is, its algebra 2 :/

Submit some!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

How would I go about doing that? D:

I can barely wrap my head around math I've been using in my program for 1.5 years, screw Algebra. @_@

What program may I ask? And I completely agree... I hate math. It can go die in a hole.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Take photos that are geotagged and submit them to niantic. The Ingress help page has full directions.

2def, I lolled at your question about breaking into a cemetery...

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
What program may I ask? And I completely agree... I hate math. It can go die in a hole.

You may. I'm in Construction Engineering Technician. Needless to say, after I'm done I won't be touching any of the estimating or management stuff, that's for number-smart people. I'll be the big guy moving around heavy objects. :p

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Resistance might be futile, but I'll go down kicking and screaming :)

Besides the word "enlightened" always makes me think of some new-age tree-hugging hippie type with no grasp of reality....

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
So chatter, about that 120,000-title video store called "Scarecrow"... I took a photosphere shot of the front 2/3 of the store. This doesn't show that all of the areas around the sides go back about 20 feet with double-sided shelving.

The number of discs in this store is incredible.

uc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt