[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hiya Chatter! Been a busy week.. New trimester started along with clinical rotations. Plus all the juice my phone can spare in between basically is reserved for Ingress right now, haha. So close to L5 I can taste it... :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hiya Chatter! Been a busy week.. New trimester started along with clinical rotations. Plus all the juice my phone can spare in between basically is reserved for Ingress right now, haha. So close to L5 I can taste it... :)

Real Ingress players carry an external battery pack in an inside jacket pocket and run the micro USB cable down one of the jacket sleeves. It's time to step up. ;)

Sent from my SGSIII

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of Ingress.... I captured my first portal today. Got a resonator and a L1 Xmp burster. Now to figure out what an Xmp burster does..... (yep, rookie here. Plus there's pretty much no one playing)

And I'm running stock again, 4.2.2. I had forgotten how slick it was to run stock. I miss the customization of AOKP, but I really like the fast and smooth of stock. Maybe I should throw a kernel on there and see what happens :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of Ingress.... I captured my first portal today. Got a resonator and a L1 Xmp burster. Now to figure out what an Xmp burster does..... (yep, rookie here. Plus there's pretty much no one playing)

And I'm running stock again, 4.2.2. I had forgotten how slick it was to run stock. I miss the customization of AOKP, but I really like the fast and smooth of stock. Maybe I should throw a kernel on there and see what happens :)

Bursters are used to destroy enemy resonators.

Sent from my SGSIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Real Ingress players carry an external battery pack in an inside jacket pocket and run the micro USB cable down one of the jacket sleeves. It's time to step up. ;)

Sent from my SGSIII

Started looking into those the other day, lol. Any good ones for cheap you recommend? Saw some on Amazon by Anker I think the name was...?

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Flashed the latest AOKP to my trusty toro...still can't give up my note 2 though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360806183710.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360806183710.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 24

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Guess I'll have to give the latest unicorn a try.

Since you all were talking about Ingress, this happened:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360810600327.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360810600327.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 19

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Started looking into those the other day, lol. Any good ones for cheap you recommend? Saw some on Amazon by Anker I think the name was...?

I have one of the New Trent batteries. Works well for me. Just make sure it charges with a standard micro USB connection.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Bursters are used to destroy enemy resonators.

Sent from my SGSIII

nerd.

hahahahah.

Taking a quick break from reading - got plenty more to do tonight.

How you guys liking the new google now widget? Lumenii's widget set looks wayyyyyy better. i still havent got it installed tho bc i am the worst.

ok back to work

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
nerd.

hahahahah.

How you guys liking the new google now widget? Lumenii's widget set looks wayyyyyy better. i still havent got it installed tho bc i am the worst.

ok back to work

You're just jealous that you can't join in our reindeer games. :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
nerd.

hahahahah.

ok back to work

I've spent the last two days reviewing my (lengthy) outline for the Sidera project and come to a rather simple comparison. Quoting what I sent to my St. Louis friend:

Google Now has (by far) the larger data set to work from, however the Google Now widgets function specifically as a method of presenting and relaying this dataset (and information produced through analysis of this dataset) to the user. Sidera incorporates a fragment of this functionality -- for example by including a widget intended specifically to display upcoming calendar event information -- but for the most part is made up of widgets which are unlikely to overlap with functionality offered by the Now service or its widgets.

Therefore the majority of the Sidera build outline, associated marketing timelines and triggers, and price points and promotions remain unchanged. As for not having installed it yet, don't bother right now. Since I've started working full-time again locally, the time I have to devote to this work on a daily basis is limited at best. I'll be sure to post when things get updated.. which needs to happen soon. The builds on the dashboard are old. Too old.

However, there are some pretty cool projects on the drawing board right now, including two games and an augmented reality/compass-based application.

Gonna be a good summer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish