[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Snap judgement purchase since best buy has some sweet games for $15 each with free in store pickup today. Probably should have snagged black 2 as well, but I figure this will more than tide me over till X/Y come out.
u2agyha8.jpg

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've had the privilege of traveling around the country and a significant portion of the globe... and I have yet to find many places that rival Seattle on a clear, bright, and sunny day. How are we today, chatter?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
What's everyone running now-a-days? I'm still on the Gnex, not the 4, and AOKP is just not cutting it. Too unstable, locks up, freezes, etc.. I just need something clean and stable.

I've run AOKP's JB mr build's 1-3. I think I liked 1 better, 2 and 3 seemed more laggy and a heavier on the battery. (Both stock kernel and with Franco's)

Currently running stock 4.2.2 (GSM Gnex). I like it. I think I might throw Trinity's kernel on there tonight and see what happens :)

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Whattup, Chatterites?

Miss y'all.

What's everyone running now-a-days? I'm still on the Gnex, not the 4, and AOKP is just not cutting it. Too unstable, locks up, freezes, etc.. I just need something clean and stable.

I'm interested in a solid daily driver for my toro, but I need stable and no hanky this or panky that. It's my work phone, and it's on the road with me three weeks at a time.
Anything rock solid? I'm okay with 4.1.2 for now, no experiments.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in a solid daily driver for my toro, but I need stable and no hanky this or panky that. It's my work phone, and it's on the road with me three weeks at a time.
Anything rock solid? I'm okay with 4.1.2 for now, no experiments.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Oh geez. I haven't ran 4.1 in quite sometime now. I would imagine that Cyanogen would be stable if you can find the downloads.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Little man's first day ever on the slopes. He did pretty well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360976142602.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360976142602.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 27

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Pre-dinner drinks. Guess which one is mine?

Talisker 25 on the rocks and a chocolate covered strawberry martini.
uploadfromtaptalk1360979502485.jpg

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol not quite. I wanted a good single malt scotch and got one. This stuff is amazing, very worth it.

Awaiting NJAP's critique ;)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Went to Astoria, Queens to meet a friend for dinner. I went a few blocks out of my way to take out a smurf portal anchoring *seven* control fields. While I was attacking, my friend called to ask where the hell I was. I told her I had gotten a little lost. Does that make me bad? :p

Sent from my SGSIII

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Went to Astoria, Queens to meet a friend for dinner. I went a few blocks out of my way to take out a smurf portal anchoring *seven* control fields. While I was attacking, my friend called to ask where the hell I was. I told her I had gotten a little lost. Does that make me bad? :p

Sent from my SGSIII

Only if you made it green.

Pic totally unrelated.

yveqa3ah.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Bad? No. Addicted? Yes.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
So apparently Jelly Belly sells their rejected jelly beans in the following manner:

Uvnhtiw.jpg

I tried to come up with some sort of an Android/Jelly Bean-related joke, but couldn't quite do it. Too tired.

Oh and the two Nexus 4 orb chargers I ordered about an hour after they were put on the Play Store have arrived. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc