[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Tattoo didn't outline right on my arm so I had to reschedule to Monday, oh well, there's a few improvisations I can make to deal with the curvature of my arms vs the straight edges of Tetris blocks.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

I am getting more work done as well. Looks like we are posting tat pics.:D

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I originally had 3 ideas in mind (Bengals logo, Sharks Logo, or Imperial insignia) and when waiting for my piercing, thought about it, and I love me some Tetris, so why not mix two or more things
I figure I'm going to make the blocks black/orange/aqua so they fit into the Bengals and sharks color themes.

Got an appointment to go in Monday early before they open and getting a $50 discount because his original pattern didn't work and he couldn't redo it because he was booked up.

The girlfriend got some new ink successfully though, but its just a harry potter tattoo lol

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I originally had 3 ideas in mind (Bengals logo, Sharks Logo, or Imperial insignia) and when waiting for my piercing, thought about it, and I love me some Tetris, so why not mix two or more things
I figure I'm going to make the blocks black/orange/aqua so they fit into the Bengals and sharks color themes.

Got an appointment to go in Monday early before they open and getting a $50 discount because his original pattern didn't work and he couldn't redo it because he was booked up.

The girlfriend got some new ink successfully though, but its just a harry potter tattoo lol

I have a dragon on my arm. Going to do some tribal bands and a sun with it. Going to add some bamboo as well. Year of the dragon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Checking in for the night, chatter. It's been a long night of self-reflection and thought and I'm ready to sleep for twelve hours.

T-Mobile's billing system was "unavailable while upgrades are underway" or something close to it today, meaning part of my service has been disrupted and I'm down a mako. Making a friendly stop by the T-Mobile headquarters complex tomorrow to 'address' the issue.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Happy Sunday Chatterheads :)
Its kinda on the chilly side here this am for a change (25 deg).
Need this for highs for a week to kill of some of those bugs before spring tho.

sent from my SIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatterinos. It's a scorcher here. Lol.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361108363800.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361108363800.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 33

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Update on steak burrito. Herrin doesn't sell them :(

Take the sausage burrito, remove sausage, add the steak that's on the steak egg and cheese bagel...also, they're a little bit bigger but not as "full". Good for the 2 / $3 deal but if they stay on the menu and price goes up, I'll pass next time.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh hey guess what...

Blackhawks won again.. Beat LA Kings 3-2 :D

In other news... NASCAR season is back in action again... Round and round we go until someone smacks the wall :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance