[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
WHERE THE HELL IS MY EXORCIST BLU-RAY?! This is ridiculous. It's been almost a month. If it isn't here today I'm just going to put in for a refund, and if they don't do it, to eBay Buyer Protection we go.

A month? That's really patient. I would have wanted a refund a 2 weeks ago. Good luck.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
A month? That's really patient. I would have wanted a refund a 2 weeks ago. Good luck.

I already messaged the guy once and he said it would take 3-4 weeks to come from Canada. I can deal with that, but once it passes that mark, coupled with the fact that his estimated time to arrive was 1-2 weeks on the auction page which was my deciding factor (as opposed to just paying $10 - $20 more from Amazon and getting it in a timely manner). So, I feel like he misrepresented himself a little...I'm not just being an impatient dick.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I already messaged the guy once and he said it would take 3-4 weeks to come from Canada. I can deal with that, but once it passes that mark, coupled with the fact that his estimated time to arrive was 1-2 weeks on the auction page which was my deciding factor (as opposed to just paying $10 - $20 more from Amazon and getting it in a timely manner). So, I feel like he misrepresented himself a little...I'm not just being an impatient dick.

Is it a special version or something?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Is it a special version or something?

Two-disc, one theatrical cut and one extended cut. It's just hard to find the flick on Blu in general. I'm probably going to re-buy it this year anyway, after I purchased this one I learned that there is a new transfer and release coming for the 40th anniversary but I'd still like this edition as well.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Time to color these.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361227104048.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361227104048.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 35

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
sb9fXQn.jpg

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
anyone give unity launcher a test drive?

Just trying out the free version this evening. So far my only complaint is that I am not quite happy with the "sidebar" that always is on screen (the pull tab so to say). Stock settings interfear with the keyboard slightly (using SwiftKey). Mind you I haven't really played with the settings other then switching it from left side to right side. Overall I like it. Free of course is limited but I like the idea. I've completely disabled the dock in Apex and just use the Unity launcher. Ask me again in a couple days when I've settled in with it a bit but so far I like it

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Just trying out the free version this evening. So far my only complaint is that I am not quite happy with the "sidebar" that always is on screen (the pull tab so to say). Stock settings interfear with the keyboard slightly (using SwiftKey). Mind you I haven't really played with the settings other then switching it from left side to right side. Overall I like it. Free of course is limited but I like the idea. I've completely disabled the dock in Apex and just use the Unity launcher. Ask me again in a couple days when I've settled in with it a bit but so far I like it
dope sounds good

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2