Optional items :

Top sirloin steak
Corn

uploadfromtaptalk1361924612894.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Congrats Lumenii :) okay guys, I have an idea. Well you know how when someone's phone is stolen, there are people who are smart enough to get around the pass code and just go into recovery to format it? Well what if we could put a lock code on our recovery? So that they couldn't format it and when they go to turn it back on, you can locate it and get it back. Opinions? :D

Sent From My 4.2.2 PrimoC

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Congrats Lumenii :) okay guys, I have an idea. Well you know how when someone's phone is stolen, there are people who are smart enough to get around the pass code and just go into recovery to format it? Well what if we could put a lock code on our recovery? So that they couldn't format it and when they go to turn it back on, you can locate it and get it back. Opinions? :D

If they have the knowledge to get into recovery, I assume they also have the knowledge to download a recovery and use the "fastboot flash recovery <file>" command? It's a good idea, I just don't see it protecting much. Putting a passcode on fastboot would be interesting. I assume that theoretically it's possible, but I don't know enough about it to say one way or another. Wouldn't that essentially be a passcode at boot every time? One that comes before any boot operation?

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
gujeqa3u.jpg

Sweet:D

Sent from Skaro

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Argh...

Just left the house in the snow storm to go jump start my Ford Expedition. Wife calls and its dead, battery took a dump.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
sup irv. ^aha AC just trolled ya hahaha.

yo this brushed aluminum pad phone infinity body (of the phone) looks gorgeous

btw i forgot to have a bonanza for 5k posts. next milestone i guess.

Haha I know right after I was like :(

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Argh...

Just left the house in the snow storm to go jump start my Ford Expedition. Wife calls and its dead, battery took a dump.

Wal-Mart is your friend for auto batteries. No matter where you are, there is one nearby. As much as I dislike that place...

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol, awesome! Much has happened today I see. I am giving props to you all for making this site awesome and not kicking me off, he he :) Well deserved indeed Lunenii! Now, we all know when I am nocturnal in here, I am a little loose lmao.....but know way can I hold the chatter nocturnal name alone, so please super mods.......wipe my banner clean because I cant figure it out. Your service is much appreciated.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lol, awesome! Much has happened today I see. I am giving props to you all for making this site awesome and not kicking me off, he he :) Well deserved indeed Lunenii! Now, we all know when I am nocturnal in here, I am a little loose lmao.....but know way can I hold the chatter nocturnal name alone, so please super mods.......wipe my banner clean because I cant figure it out. Your service is much appreciated.

I'll be around at night, as usual. I don't think we'll have (m)any issues. :)