[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I didn't want to have to say this in Chatter: Keep the discussion civil and watch your language. I'm not saying this again. Don't test me.

Posts deleted.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Last edited:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I didn't want to have to say this in Chatter: Keep the discussion civil and watch your language. I'm not saying this again. Don't test me.

Posts deleted.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
He doesn't want to eat his own children but he will if he has to. :what::thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I think my nexus 7 was damaged in route to me. Amazon shipped the b7 box in a bubble envelope that was way too big for the box size. I compared mine to another any my screen is noticeably less bright, crisp and colorful. Might have to return it and get a new one.

Sent from there can only be HTC One

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I think my nexus 7 was damaged in route to me. Amazon shipped the b7 box in a bubble envelope that was way too big for the box size. I compared mine to another any my screen is noticeably less bright, crisp and colorful. Might have to return it and get a new one.

Dislike. Bummer man.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Dislike. Bummer man.

I know. But, Amazon handled it pretty good, sending me a new one with upgraded shipping. Although it will be a few weeks, I get to keep this one until I get the new one. Gives Zagg some time to get a shield out and some cases to appear.

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I was able to get autodesk 3ds max for free,because I am a student, so I am going to mess around and learn with it..and then perhaps I will get more serious

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I was thinking of getting some Adobe software, as you do get extensive discounts for being a student.