[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Lots of craziness in my neck of the woods, guy busts in and shoots his wife 4 times and kills himself. She is alive but in critical condition, happened about 4 miles from my office. Elderly couple robbed and duct tapped in their residence in the same subdivision I live in. Bad people are out there and will use whatever tools they need to for bad things to happen. That's why I fully support the 2nd amendment. If someone wants to put me or my family in harm's way, I have 14 hollow point chances to do something about it...and if need be, an additional clip ready to go, and no hesitation to take action.

Check out www.wcpo.com if you want to read more about it.

Sent from there can only be HTC One

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Shark Week/Megalodon phony documentary?

Yup, for as much of a role as the discovery channel played in my childhood. I don't care. I am done watching the channel. Honestly I am pissed, because they have shown that science is no longer their priority. And if it isn't their priority then they won't be one of mine, that simple.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Yup, for as much of a role as the discovery channel played in my childhood. I don't care. I am done watching the channel. Honestly I am pissed, because they have shown that science is no longer their priority. And if it isn't their priority then they won't be one of mine, that simple.

No,and I wasn't aware that it ran on discovery as well. Even more reason not to trust them.

This sums up I think what a lot of folks think/feel about what they have become...

Discovery Channel Owes Its Audience An Apology After Airing Bogus Megalodon Mockumentary | WIL WHEATON dot NET

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos