[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Nothingistrue the range is so mid range, I'm considering re buying the nexus 4 or waiting for the next one. Trying decided whether I should get one for my girlfriend for Christmas.
(Did the early birthday present for the repair but that got stolen -_-) or buy myself one and she can have my nexus 4 or a normal present.

Posted via Android Central App

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
1000th Post Time, Mr.Taco?

oooo I can't wait to see it!

Here it is! Number 1000, which, if it weren't for SpiralBorg, I would have missed this moment. I would like to thank the academy, the directors, my team, and other nonexistent figures.

I would also like to thank Chatter, for being Chatter. Without this group, I would be down several hundred posts. Without the total randomness that is Chatter, I wouldn't be here. I also want to say, "Hiii!" to all of the friends I have made. Thanks for being awesome.

And finally, I want to thank all 652 people that have thanked me in posts. Without your thanks, I can't issue you a proper "thanks" and therefore cannot continue this post that should end by thanking the thankers. Thanks, thanking thankers.

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Here it is! Number 1000, which, if it weren't for SpiralBorg, I would have missed this moment. I would like to thank the academy, the directors, my team, and other nonexistent figures.

I would also like to thank Chatter, for being Chatter. Without this group, I would be down several hundred posts. Without the total randomness that is Chatter, I wouldn't be here. I also want to say, "Hiii!" to all of the friends I have made. Thanks for being awesome.

And finally, I want to thank all 652 people that have thanked me in posts. Without your thanks, I can't issue you a proper "thanks" and therefore cannot continue this post that should end by thanking the thankers. Thanks, thanking thankers.

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

We love you too!!!

Posted via Android Central App using my awesome Nexus 4

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
IMG_20130820_175943-MOTION.gif

Testing auto awesome

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Its been months. I've abandoned the best thread ever. But hey I come around every so often. I might drop the s4 and get the HTC one soon

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
New gaming set up, using a 22 inch hp LCD monitor with my Xbox, I play COD much better on the smaller screen, go figure

Sent from there can only be HTC One

Attachments

• 1377086976636.jpg
    1377086976636.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 22

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Congrats on the 1000 posts. May the Taco Force be with you. :D

Salud! :thumbup::D:beer::beer::D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!