ty8ameha.jpg

Anyone need a wallpaper?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hurricanes beat the Sharks.
I root for the Sharks because of San Jose, but now I'm in Raleigh.
I guess I'll cheer both of them! 😉

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Schrodinger tricked you all... there never was a cat in that box. Superposition has just been disproven in in nonlinear wave equations. Either that, or the guy writing on this napkin drank too much. Either way, quantum superposition should be expressed as a probability vector unless the wavefunction is explicitly scaled in imaginary time. Anything less would be uncivilized.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Schrodinger tricked you all... there never was a cat in that box. Superposition has just been disproven in in nonlinear wave equations. Either that, or the guy writing on this napkin drank too much. Either way, quantum superposition should be expressed as a probability vector unless the wavefunction is explicitly scaled in imaginary time. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Thanks...I think.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Dewy? Patrick, what is he saying?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Felt like summer here Friday .Saturday is rainy like and almost 30 degrees cooler.
On another note this finally got in the mail
6uhyjame.jpg

sent from Moto X