[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Happy Tuesday, ChatterHeads . Hope all is going great !

So far so good for me .

Haven't gotten the flu. I plan to stay away from all doctors offices until the flu bug dies down some . Avoiding even the eye doctor as well.

The flu is pretty wide spread here right now.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Want a (relatively inexpensive) backup phone, thinking about picking up an LG G6 or V20. Never had an LG smartphone, other than my LG Chocolate back in the day!
41-Rcs+rCdL.jpg

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
What's your budget like?
Why not get a Galaxy S8 instead?
Looking to stay under $200. And I've had lots of Samsung phones going back to the Fascinate, and I have the Note 8 now. Had the Pixel XL last year, have had a couple iPhones as well. Just wanna give LG a try I guess, no other reason.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Looking to stay under $200. And I've had lots of Samsung phones going back to the Fascinate, and I have the Note 8 now. Had the Pixel XL last year, have had a couple iPhones as well. Just wanna give LG a try I guess, no other reason.
Oh in that case go ahead. I liked both the G6 and V20. I don't think you can go wrong with either one of those.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Started a new job today, my son's indoor soccer team won their game (I'm assistant coach). Cheers!!
0279eb45a02f7243e5e3ad6713584de5.jpg

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting a Panda Pixel 2 XL.

Nice !!.
I really like my Panda . I'm glad I opted for that color, its unique. I always get asked what phone is that when I'm using G pay at the checkout, more so then with other phones I used G pay with.
The white/ black colors on the back catches their eye more it seems.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Nice !!.
I really like my Panda . I'm glad I opted for that color, its unique. I always get asked what phone is that when I'm using G pay at the checkout, more so then with other phones I used G pay with.
The white/ black colors on the back catches their eye more it seems.
Yeah I am looking forward to transition to a large screen device. I love my Pixel 2 right now.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Panda Pixel 2XL is all set up.
Ordered a new case - arriving slow boat from China. This one is identical to the one I loved on my Pixel 2.
The current 5 cases that I have for the Pixel 2XL are all garbage - 2 Ringke, One Spigen, One generic and One IMAK.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Panda Pixel 2XL is all set up.
Ordered a new case - arriving slow boat from China. This one is identical to the one I loved on my Pixel 2.
The current 5 cases that I have for the Pixel 2XL are all garbage - 2 Ringke, One Spigen, One generic and One IMAK.

Which case is that on the "Slow Boat" ? I'm on my second clear tpu case so far

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Was feeling rather nostalgic last week...picked up a Samsung Continuum, Fascinate and Droid Charge, my first 3 Android phones. All for $40 total. Probably not worth the $$, and I turned them on then back off 5 minutes later and that was it. Made me so appreciative of how far we have come with mobile devices in such a short time.

Hope everyone is doing well.