[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm zero neck, i will be advising you today ;)

\

U-027-S-00970-A.jpg

Last edited:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus Crackflashers/News/Discussion

lol awesome stuff! I'll have to live vicariously through you all (since now a second replacement is on its way), but it should be a blast.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

i dont know if this is weird, but i really like to wipe data/cache/dalvik cache.

like, REALLY like it. :confused:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

i dont know if this is weird, but i really like to wipe data/cache/dalvik cache.

like, REALLY like it. :confused:

I love wiping myself!

The replacement unit had a scratch/scuff. Absolutely ridiculous. Of course I already rooted lol.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello zero.. CROSSBREED V3 is just about the best thing to happen to my phone ever.

Sup witchoo? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

This thread is going to be epic.

Last edited:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Hello zero.. CROSSBREED V3 is just about the best thing to happen to my phone ever.

Sup defmouse! Haven't got to v3 yet, I'm writing a paper all nite, but I'm running v2 today and experiencing a few issues ... however like I said in another thread a while ago, not sure if its apex or axiom. Anyway I'll give it a go prolly tomorrow ....

Also waiting on m4 aokp but aokp additions now are pretty much superfluous features.

New topic: will I ever go to sleep tonight. Discuss. :):confused:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Why is there not an AXI0M Crossbreed thread here?

Sup defmouse! Haven't got to v3 yet, I'm writing a paper all nite, but I'm running v2 today and experiencing a few issues ... however like I said in another thread a while ago, not sure if its apex or axiom. Anyway I'll give it a go prolly tomorrow ....

Also waiting on m4 aokp but aokp additions now are pretty much superfluous features.

New topic: will I ever go to sleep tonight. Discuss. :):confused:

Best of luck with that paper!

I'll try to take pictures of my scuffed replacement tomorrow. I feel like a crack addict waiting for his next fix (with flashing). Hell, I may even jailbreak the quasi-old ladies iPad just for S & Gs!

Reactions: zero neck

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Flashed V3 this morning. So far so good. There are a couple things I miss from BAMF Paradigm, such as the pulldown selectable volume. With volume boost cooked into Crossbreed though, how can you not love it?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Flashed V3 this morning. So far so good. There are a couple things I miss from BAMF Paradigm, such as the pulldown selectable volume. With volume boost cooked into Crossbreed though, how can you not love it?

Of all the roms I have flashed thus far, BAMF was my least favorite. Dug the launcher icon, though.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Lol I was supposed to handle the new AXI0M threads, told mclarryjr I would... But honestly I just got too lazy haha. I enjoy offering support and all that here, but managing a thread is too much responsibility for me :p
Everyone should just check out the CROSSBREED thread at RootzWiki. This rom is BEAST!

Hope you got some sleep zero ;)

Reactions: zero neck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Lol I was supposed to handle the new AXI0M threads, told mclarryjr I would... But honestly I just got too lazy haha. I enjoy offering support and all that here, but managing a thread is too much responsibility for me :p
Everyone should just check out the CROSSBREED thread at RootzWiki. This rom is BEAST!

Lol I can only read RW on tapatalk. Absolutely terrible visual design IMO. I prefer clean forum layouts, not stylized and oversaturated messes.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I was waiting and waiting ;). I understand that it takes a ton of time to manage one of those threads so I'll forgive you lol.

V2 has been running very good and the battery life for me seems to be much better then AOKP or CND not sure why but I'm okay with it.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I was waiting and waiting ;). I understand that it takes a ton of time to manage one of those threads so I'll forgive you lol.

V2 has been running very good and the battery life for me seems to be much better then AOKP or CND not sure why but I'm okay with it.

Haha thanks, and sorry about that.. but look at it this way.. I'd rather not manage it than do a half-assed job like I feel I might, lol :)

Th3ory's tweaks and init.d scripts, plus franco's kernel with hotplug enabled (you should grab his app to enable it) are what's helping your battery life... funny thing is, in V2 there was a typo and his init.d wasn't even running.. He's fixed it in V3 so there is even MORE butter and battery is fantastic from my observation in the short time I've been running it. Get on that ! :D

Reactions: mclarryjr

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Roms just keep popping up haha,,, Crossbreed I havent even flashed yet ... but plan to .
Then another Rom : ICSourcery v1.0 has shown up as well I will probably try :)