The Truth About What Google Wants To Do With Motorola: Attack The iPhone via Business Insider: The Truth About What Google Wants To Do With Motorola: Attack The iPhone - Business Insider

Apparently according to two inside sources, Google has been toying with the idea of not having a "firewall" between Google and Motorola post-acquisition. Google now wants to use Motorola to attack Apple and the iPhone, being more involved in software and hardware decisions. This is angering other OEMs (possibly Samsung and HTC) to the point where they may demand that Google sell Motorola after the acquisition.
    04-17-2012 06:31 PM
    I went to the link. Every headline seems like it was out of the National Enquirer or Star.

One can immediately see from the face of it, these articles are probably a bunch of sensationalism and hooey meant to raise the ire of whomever reads them.

"Ape rapes woman! Has ape child!" OK, that wasn't one of the headlines, but it may as well have been.

Sorry, I didn't read the article, because the source is immediately suspect.
    04-17-2012 07:14 PM
    Well, I read the article, and I decline to comment on how many times i read "declined to comment". This is yet another pile of one's speculation over what Google might do with MotoMo once all is said and done. All we can do is wait.

I'll say I did laugh out loud when I read that the big Android phone manufacturers might move to Windows 8 to spite Google. Yeah, have fun with that.
    04-17-2012 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD