See this.

http://www.androidcentral.com/nvidia...style_mobile=0

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    05-24-2012 08:24 AM
    lol...I am guessing the clamshell part is because someone misspoke or is there a clamshell out there with a 4" screen?
    05-24-2012 08:32 AM
    It could be a clamshell tablet like the Sony tablet.

Also of note is that this is AT&T, not Verizon at this point.
    05-24-2012 09:05 AM
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but nowhere does the article or press release state that this chip is Tegra 3 or quad-core or even a processor at all. To me the article makes it sound like it's a modem chip that integrates LTE, HSPA+, 3G, and 2G into one radio receiver. While this is still a really good thing for connectivity, battery life, and form factor (having 1 chip for all radios vs 2 or 3 gives greater flexibility and thinner devices). Are people assuming that it's a qual-core processor or am I missing something? (I hope that I am .)
    05-24-2012 12:53 PM
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but nowhere does the article or press release state that this chip is Tegra 3 or quad-core or even a processor at all. To me the article makes it sound like it's a modem chip that integrates LTE, HSPA+, 3G, and 2G into one radio receiver. While this is still a really good thing for connectivity, battery life, and form factor (having 1 chip for all radios vs 2 or 3 gives greater flexibility and thinner devices). Are people assuming that it's a qual-core processor or am I missing something? (I hope that I am .)
    It's just a baseband chip. No CPU. I'm sure there's tight integration with this and tegra 3, though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    05-24-2012 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD