Google Shopping censoring firearm searches.

Liberati0n

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Since the beginning, we?ve focused on providing the best user experience possible. Whether we?re designing a new Internet browser or a new tweak to the look of the homepage, we take great care to ensure that they will ultimately serve you, rather than our own internal goal or bottom line. Our homepage interface is clear and simple, and pages load instantly. Placement in search results is never sold to anyone, and advertising is not only clearly marked as such, it offers relevant content and is not distracting. And when we build new tools and applications, we believe they should work so well you don?t have to consider how they might have been designed differently.

They have gone so far it actually ruins the experience.

For one I tried mid length, which is a descriptor of a AR-15 with mid length gas system, as you are typing it though, you are given a suggestion of mid length dresses and those show up, but as soon as you only search for mid length, NO RESULTS.

Springfield armory, is a gun company, search Springfield, maybe you want a painting of Springfield Illinois, but only search Springfield. NO RESULTS.

Search magazine, no results, even though there is magazine shelves you can buy.

Google better straighten this out, I go on Google to get results based on what I want to find, not censored because they are idiotic leftists.

quamdar

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
As soon as I typed "mid length a" I got a ton of stuff on AR-15s...

LvuRQ.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol